Jam Session w/ Pretty Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skype Jam Session w/ Girl

Hey Guys,

Many of you may have seen the video i posted of a pretty girl flourishing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCzyWZdUJOM

It seems like she is interested in Magic more than i thought. I just got through a long Jam Session over skype with her. : )

I was just wondering how many of you guys have found girls that are willing to learn some slights, flourishes or card Magic?

(EDITED IMAGE OUT)

Last edited by a moderator:

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Hello...

Dude...what the heck are you doing showing pictures of this girl on this forums?!!!! I know you are excited to actually find a girl that loves magic...but c´mon...we believe you...you don´t need to do this...also..it´s kinda creppy that you took pictures of her and just show them here...if I were a girl...I would stop contact inmediatly...

just my thoughts...

EDIT: I think I should refrase...WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?...you took out all the pictures and still leave one...my best guess is that you really like this girl...and you are not really thinking what are you doing here...just continue being normal with her...and stop talking about her in this forums unless is for practical use.. like what things you can teach her and not "brag" that you found a pretty girl that likes magic...we all have encountered them...so if you really want this girl to like and continue doing magic...just stop doing stuff like this and stop acting like a guy who just saw his first rainbow...

Hey,

Sorry, I meant to draw more attention to the "Cards" In the girls hands rather then the Girl. Ive been friends with her for a long time and i was just surprised that she would be so interested in learning magic.

Thanks, I appreciate the advice.

Also, I did ask her if i could take the snapshots before i took them.

Sorry, I meant to draw more attention to the "Cards" In the girls hands rather then the Girl. Ive been friends with her for a long time and i was just surprised that she would be so interested in learning magic.

I hate to call BS here on you, but since it's already the elephant in the room- BS. When you title the thread "...w/ Pretty Girl" You have made clear your focus of conversation isn't the magic, it's the girl. A pretty girl.

Also, I did ask her if i could take the snapshots before i took them.

But did you ask her if you could post her image, and likeness on the internet in an open forum where literally anybody with access to a computer could be looking at her right now without her knowing it? Or did you stop to think about the message could possibly convey by posting these pictures with the thread title "w/ Pretty Girl"?

I'm not trying to belittle you, insult you, or cut you down man, but to me the only thing it looks like you're doing by posting this is bragging. So stop looking at her pictures, close out of her videos, put your deck away, and go take her on a date to the movies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results