EMC 2010 DVD Set

Are there any magicians who registered/participated in EMC 2010 but still haven't received the bonus DVD set included with the event?

I've patiently waited for these DVDs to arrive since late February when I first heard of magicians receiving their sets. After a prolonged wait, I contacted EMC on numerous occasions since early April. Unfortunately, the EMC customer service gradually broke down, and now the EMC team's been giving me the runaround blaming the delay on post mail.

I don't want to be unfair or undeservingly harsh, but isn't a three-month wait long enough for a DVD set that is readily available at commercial dealers now? I don't want to spend another $150 for an event I already paid for...

Still waiting on EMC to respond to my latest e-mail. Are there any others in the same boat? Curious.

RS.

Sep 2, 2007
London
I still haven't received mine either. I emailed them a couple of weeks ago to chase and they told me they'd dispatched the DVDs the previous month, and they confirmed they had my correct address. They advised me to wait 2 more weeks then contact them again if nothing had arrived, then they would dispatch a replacement. I've just done that today, so hopefully they'll arrive soon.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results