Modern Manipulator E-Mag June Issue

Sep 13, 2009
After much time and effort, our E-Mag is finished and ready to release. The magazine includes many intriguing articles such as an interview with Jason Brumbalow, the vice president of Ellusionist, regarding the Artifice deck. As well as the the history of cardstacking and how it formed to what it is today and much more.

Pick up your copy at: http://modernmanipulator.com/index.php/emag

May 21, 2011
so what will set this apart from magic, geni or the linking ring mag.???

We have many different things that set us apart, we have written a small bio about how were are, on our site. I encourage you to go take a look at it. Thanks

Robert Butler
Modern Manipulator

Sep 13, 2009
Our goal is to bring all related arts under one roof. To take cardistry, magic, manipulation of all sorts and giving them a community not only to learn but to share there arts. The MAGAZINE represents the news aspect of our site. Our reviews offer the unbias information on products & the contest help spark creativity.

But on the other hand we also represent a modern community and how the arts are changing. With media, style & technique. So we may be starting the ultimate community but we're allowing and supporting the modern aspects and the future of all the arts.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Our goal is to bring all related arts under one roof. To take cardistry, magic, manipulation of all sorts and giving them a community not only to learn but to share there arts. The MAGAZINE represents the news aspect of our site. Our reviews offer the unbias information on products & the contest help spark creativity.

But on the other hand we also represent a modern community and how the arts are changing. With media, style & technique. So we may be starting the ultimate community but we're allowing and supporting the modern aspects and the future of all the arts.

Ok, that's better, that's getting somewhere. I'm not convinced necessarily - one could put forward several communities that aim to encompass all elements of the art, as well as other sources with unbiased reviews and contests, for example (I know I'm being antagonistic, but not out of ill will) - but at least you have an articulated vision. Incidentally, re: the preview pages discussion on the D&D forums... You're not listening to the readers... There's no point offering a preview with the text blurred, because the whole reason people want you to offer a preview is so that we can preview the text and the articles... We don't care that much about seeing what the layout is like, we want to know that we are paying to read a solid magazine...

I personally don't have any problem with you guys flat out saying no (although I agree that most pilot issues will have at least one article as a free preview), but going halfway doesn't do anything for you... Just my opinion.

Jun 22, 2010
Martinez, CA
I think if the Magazine had more pages to it, it wouldn't matter if you only gave 1 page as a preview. Another good idea is to maybe give half of some article in said issue, for instance the history of card stacking. you give half a page or something of the like, then at the bottom it would say "continue reading with the purchase of Modern manipulator E-mag June issue". Just a couple ideas I wanted to throw out there.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results