Saturday Night Contest - School Is Out!

Oct 16, 2010
Blacksburg, VA
Hi jrod21! I saw your single rubber band effect and I just remembered a similar effect of mine that I did several years ago. But I wasn't able to finalize the effect's procedure that I never were able to perform it around. Anyway, I guess by seeing yours, I might end up finishing that magic. That by the way, uses rope instead of rubber band. :)

Glad I could be of some assistance unintentionally haha Sounds like it will be interesting if you use rope, but good luck!

Jan 19, 2009
I wanted to create sg. different from pencils and rubbers...It's a cool original trick by myself.
It's just a normal backpack.
Yeah, it's red! Rock 'n' Roll !!!! :D
I used no gimmicks, as I said it's normal.
If I forget to take in sg important in my backpack that's how I correct my fault. :D
(If I can't go home from school) :p
I hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aiDBA5lHFM

(It would be better with more practice but I hand no time.I hope you look for creativity :D )

Here is my entry. Very crappy performance given the time restraints. Variation on an old effect, or new if you only know about Transit :p Thinking about doing another video of the same effect, hopefully a bit better though. We'll see.

Edit:
Decided on making another video of a more visual version. I personally think it looks better but the performance is still crappy haha. It can be found here.

Good luck everyone.

P.S. The links should work, please let me know if something is wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys!

Just want to let everyone know that you all have 1 hour left to post your entries!

We are going to up the stakes by giving away a FREE EMC 2011 Access Pass to tonight's winner. Get them in!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results