WH's T&R on sale. Limited to 100. I bought mine!

Nov 8, 2007
I'd heard about Counterfeit Hollingworth from Wayne's lectures for a while. So I was excited to see it when he finally came down and lectured in my area. It surpassed what I had hope for. I use this all the time now. Best T&R Card in my opinion. Visual, great angels, very clean and fair looking, and all around very practical. Love it. If you're a fan of T&R Card effects with piece-by-piece restorations, I highly recommend you grab this while you can. It's the best. Word.

I agree with the above post and offer up my opinion that this is THE torn and restored card. I did a lot of looking for a T&R when I was focused on that plot a few years back. I didn't really perform one because I could not find one that I felt good about... and then Wayne dropped by last year.... Oh yeah, this is the one. I love it. I have yet to see anyone say anything negative about it.

Wayne: I understand why you would consider a wide-release... but.... Please don't. :) That is really selfish of me to say that... Sorry, but I had to. I love you guys.

Ordered it the moment I got the email. However, I thought initially that it was a DVD of Wayne's lecture, inc the explanation of CH. Now I find out it's not, it's just the Tn'R.

Balls. Super stoked still as I've heard about this effect for an age and have always wanted to get my hands on it, but it does lead me to a question:

Wayne, what are the chances of you ever getting your lecture onto DVD? As I'd have to pay to fly from the UK, and make a holiday out of it to get the chance to see you.

Steph

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
After buying THREAD when I first got into magic, I bought this as soon as I read the original post. Not only was THREAD amazing, but Sinful came right after that!

I support you as much as I can Wayne, and I can't wait to get this in the mail :D

May 18, 2008
I love the DVD, and I really like the way this was advertised. It keeps it secretive and lends an air of more mystery than other Torn and Restored Cards. It's a rather cliche' plot right now, and Counterfeit Hollingworth is one of the only truly different ones on the market. I wouldn't give it a video either; it's too good and most mortals are not worthy of seeing it. :p

Seriously though, this is a true word of mouth effect. The fact that it has spread as well as it has JUST with Wayne doing it at lectures is really what should show people how good it is.

All the best.

Keo

Mar 10, 2011
Texas San Antonio
I knew! That when I saw this at the San Antonio lecture, I should have bought the blinking DVD! Oh well, I got a couple questions to ask though, so in private.

Jun 8, 2011
Wayne,

I was away on vacation and missed my chance to get your torn and restored card video. It looks like the offer is done (based on the link being dead). Is is possible that I can jump in on this? I have been a fan of yours for a while and would love to get this video. I can't send you a PM as your PM box is full. Please help!!! PM me if you have 1 more video to sell.

thanks in advance,
Jim

Apr 27, 2010
baller08.blogspot.com
I've been to one of Wayne's lectures and seen him do this, it's a fantastic effect. I'm one of those who hope he does not release this to the open market because it's too good of an effect to be over-exposed by magicians who aren't serious about their craft.

That being said, I can certainly understand Luis and a few others that may be skeptical from not seeing a trailer or preview. There are only 2 things I wanted to add to that:

1) Previews and trailers mean very little in magic these days. We all know this by now. A lot of edits, music, and post production tricks that hide the real practicality of the effect.

2) Most importantly - Wayne has earned the reputation of releasing hard hitting, practical effects. The man puts out quality, plain and simple. Even if your style doesn't fit some of his material (for example Thread would not fit my persona), you still have to see the value in his methods, teaching, and presentation. If there is one guy who you could purchase something from without seeing a trailer and know that it will be quality, it would be WH...he's earned it.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
I've been reading the underground reviews on this for months and gotten the impression that hundreds of magicians have been fooled and mostly all of them say this is the best T'n'R on the market.

So, the second I seen the Tweet from Wayne, I picked up this without missing a heart beat.

Yeah, there's no demo, but I trust the opinion of my peers. Also, I think (don't quote me on this) Wayne said there was a money back guarantee. But I won't be asking for my cash back.

Can't wait for it to get here in Wales now!!

Lloyd

I am so mad that someone made a post to publicize this effect!!! It needs to be kept on the d'lo because it's THAT DAMN GOOD!!!

I was hooked on TNRs back in the day too...never found one that I could really go out there and perform. This one, however, is probably the most angle proof TNR next to Jordan Johnson's "Holy Grail"...but that's justly opinion.

I hope Mr. Houchin never wide releases this...because I'm selfish. :p

Jun 5, 2008
Oregon
Alright i finally got mine yesterday. I watched it twice to get it down. Then watched it a third time and went through the steps with the dvd. It is just amazing and practical. The end hand out looks fantastic. I am not a hardcore magician more of a hobby kind of guy. I knew i had to buy it because Wayne Houchin is my favorite magician. Partly because i am from Chico, Ca. Also because this guy never lets me down when i buy his products. This TnR is not difficult to do ether. I would give it a 10/10 but i am slightly bias.

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Hey guys! First, I'm so happy that those of you who have received the DVD are loving it. Thank you! Second, the DVDs were shipped in standard bubble mailers - some of them have arrived cracked. Boooo USPS. If your DVD arrives damaged - please email me: wayne@waynehouchin.com and I will mail a replacement in a hard case out to you right away - at no additional charge.

Thanks guys!

waynehouchin

theory11 artist
Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Chico, CA
www.waynehouchin.com
Hello friends!

First, I want to say thanks for all the interest, kind words and comments regarding my torn & restored. The first 100 DVDs were made available just about 3 months ago - last night I released a few more.

150 more Counterfeit Hollingworth DVDs are now available here: http://www.waynehouchin.com/counterfeit/

Take a look & let me know if you have any questions: wayne@waynehouchin.com

Enjoy!

Wayne

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results