Sandwich Routine Help Needed.

I love sandwich routines and I was wondering if you guys could help me. I want a move that makes a card disapear out of a sandwich. I would also like the sandich to not touch the deck unless the three card were sticking out from the middle. It would really help if you could tell me what the name is and where it is published or where else I can learn it. Thanks!

May 21, 2011
Bedford, England
The version i'm going to share with you allows you to show the jokers (or whatever pair you are using) on both sides very cleanly after you make a card vanish inbetween. Similar to Patricks method, you have your fingers in contact with the sandwiched card and the thumb holding the other cards in place. Your fingers pull back the sandwiched until it is (close to) alligned with the top card of the sandwich. It looks like the card has vanished.

To simply show the card really has vanished, regrip the double (the selection and the uppermost joker) in biddle grip and slide out the bottom card of the sandwich into your left hand (if your left handed, left is now right) and show the faces of the cards. To show the backs, bring the double a few inches above the deck and release the lowermost card (the selection) onto the deck and show the backs of the cards freely. You can give these out for examination as you perform a Braue Reversal with the top card, making it appear face up in the center of the deck, or do whatever you want to do to produce the card.
Hope this helps!
P.S the move doesn't really have a name. I just call it S.S.D which stands for Sloppy Sandwich Ditch just in case you are wondering.

Nov 27, 2009
Paul Harris has the Bizarre Vanish and Interlaced Vanishes. I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but I like them.

Apr 9, 2011
One of the best routines i know (creating the card to disappear from the sandwich) comes from my teacher Darwin Ortiz... It's from his "Practically Impossible" lecture and the effect is called "The Uninvited Guest". It's created by Mark Ennis and will be released in Darwin's next book.

-Jason Ladanye

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results