You mad, bro ?

Sep 2, 2009
Just wanted to share with you guys a card transposition I created a while ago. It uses a card control I found, if you think you know the source just feel free to tell me :) (Hope it's original, though !)

If you know some hecklers, don't hesitate to show them the video, I hope they will go "Fuuuuuuuuuuu" with a Rage Guy head, haha :D

[video=youtube;89WTB532JNc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89WTB532JNc[/video]

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
You know that a forum is deteriorating when one of the topic names is "You mad, bro?", with the intent of the magic in the video to apparently create a challenging attitude in your spectators.

Not sure what "control" you're talking about, but the switch bears similarity to Kevin Ho's Visa Switch; albeit an extremely discrepant version where the cards under the reveal card somehow turn face down?

Sep 2, 2007
London
You know that a forum is deteriorating when one of the topic names is "You mad, bro?", with the intent of the magic in the video to apparently create a challenging attitude in your spectators.

I know people are divided on this, but, I think, in order to prepare for the everyday vicissitudes of performing, some "challenge", or "sucker" material, is a useful tool to have in your back pocket for the right occasion. Also, what's your problem with use of the vernacular?

Sep 2, 2009

Not sure what "control" you're talking about, but the switch bears similarity to Kevin Ho's Visa Switch; albeit an extremely discrepant version where the cards under the reveal card somehow turn face down?

The title was only a joke, and the intent of the trick isn't to challenge the spectators. Sorry if it feels that way, but doing sarcasm in a foreign language is always difficult. (But I'm working on it !) For the control, I'm speaking about the one at 0:16.

The Visa Switch is actually used, you're right !

Sep 10, 2008
QLD, AUS
Eh, I can usually pick sarcasm, but when it's done with a phrase that is so repetitively used on the internet, I just assume it's someone's attempt at trolling. The boy who cried wolf and all that.

Wouldn't that control simply be a tenkai side steal?

Sep 2, 2009
The card is more grabbed in a "Be Kind Change" manner, don't really know if you see what I mean... But maybe it's too difficult to see (The angle is not the best in the video...), but thanks for trying to help ! It must be a variation of the Tenkai Side Steal.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results