Special Gaff

Jan 27, 2010
I have developed a trick but it requires a gaff for the ending. The gaff has one card on the top half and on the bottom half another card. The card has the same back on both halves only the face is different.
Does anyone know how to make this special gaff. Does this gaff does exist, does anyone no where you can by this.
Thanks,
007savvas007

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
It is called a split face card and can be done on across the middle or on a diagonal. There is one in the Blue Gaff Deck that goes with Simon Lovell's Packet Killer DVD (the deck can be purchased separately).

You can also do this yourself by splitting cards. There is a DVD titled The Art of Card Splitting which tells you what you need to know or you can get a PDF of The Gaff Factory by Craig Matsuoka at lybrary.com. Both of those methods will leave a split down the middle of the card which is noticeable upon close examination (which may or may not be critical depending on your routine).

Also, you could print your own using card stock and equipment purchased from lybrary.com. You can find the instructions HERE

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I made my own very easily using the DVD that Reality One mentioned. If flies right by everyone when in performance. Don't get me wrong though...it took a few tries until I got that knack of card splitting.

Jan 27, 2010
I've decided to print my own cards. I know this may be to much to ask but does anyone know where I can get the image of the special card. The image should be about the size of a playing card because I don't want allot of pixels. It may be a bit much to ask, but I am having trouble finding/making this image
Thanks again,
007savvas007

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results