Blog #1 Creating your own sleight + Plus free new control

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Hey everyone,

Since I've got some more free time on my hands than usual and I have faster internet at home, I've decided to start making some video blogs.

The first one focus' on the use of conditioning and conviction to create structure to the core element of a sleight. Also I touch on how to research and publish your sleight. Check it out here:

Youtube: Blog #1 Creating your own sleight + Plus free new control

This is my first video blog, so forgive me for any screw ups and if you have any questions and want to know more, please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,

Lloyd.

P.s. Don't forget to subscribe to get instant updates of the newest blog posts.

Apr 12, 2011
Just wanted to chime in here, but the move that you are doing is already in print. I think you have reinvented THE DRAUN CONTROL from the December 2005 issue of GENII. The Draun move is based on an unpublished Frank Thompson move which was shown to Ricky Jay Draun's is based on Marlo's Movable Card Pass from New Topps magazine, so I would recommend seeking out these sources. So - you are certainly following in the footsteps of some very clever guys. So either way, you are thinking alongside some of the great card handlers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results