Attending Nathan Kranzo lecture tomorrow night!

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Nathan Kranzo is lecturing tomorrow night in Canton, Ohio for our IBM ring. It should be a fairly good one but I must admit that I do not own a single effect of his. Is there anything in particular that you guys know I will like or may want to purchase?

Dec 10, 2008
I attended his lecture not to long ago if you have the money buy the package thats what i did and i'm very happy with it he has some nice effects I also bought diction which I liked a lot.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
You're in for a treat Rick! I attended a lecture of his (my first lecture ever) and it was fantastic. He's a very funny guy, and has some ridiculously good effects, seriously. His effect (I believe called "Pimp'n") blew my mind and everyone else's at the convention, he also had a hilarious patter line for it. Hopefully he'll show it to you guys. What I really appreciate in his magic is that it's really unique, and you won't find it anywhere else. Like I said, you're in for a treat :)

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Rick:

I saw Nate's lecture two weeks ago. It was great. He showed an impromptu newspaper tear, some very cool effects with a Mene-Tekel deck, a 3-Fly routine and a good method for a two book test (would love to discuss some alternate handlings I thought of) . The package is a great deal.

Enjoy.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
As always....I knew I could count on some of you who had seen him before. Thanks for the info. I will definitely look into the bundle / package.

I'll see if I can take a few pics and post them late tonight or tomorrow morning. We normally go out afterwards.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Nathan Kranzo's lecture was very good and he seems like a very energetic guy with a funny personality. He did not show a ton of material but what he did show was excellent. I ended up buying his bundle of effects for $60.00 That is a steal for 4 DVD's, 2 Decks, and a gimmicked card for Haunted Pack. His pacing during the lecture seemed a little rushed at times but that could be due to the fact David Ginn was very very slow paced at our last lecture. All in all Nathan seemed liked a real cool dude who knows his stuff. I really enjoyed watching his 3 fly routine and the Voodoo business card effect.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results