DVD question!

Feb 12, 2011
At my Computer
I was looking to buy something for about 25 dollars and im tired of buying little things so I want to buy one DVD for 25 dollars (or less if you know of something really good for less). I dont really want to buy a cards DVD but anything using other materials would be good. Thanks in advance. I really look forward to hearing your opinions!

Jun 30, 2011
It would be helpful to have a bit more information, as I could quite easily suggest something but it would be completely arbitrary. If you let us know a bit more about your interests, skill level etc then I think everyone could be much more helpful.

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
I was looking to buy something for about 25 dollars and im tired of buying little things so I want to buy one DVD for 25 dollars (or less if you know of something really good for less). I dont really want to buy a cards DVD but anything using other materials would be good. Thanks in advance. I really look forward to hearing your opinions!

"step system" by Lee Smith , very good dvd about strolling

Feb 12, 2011
At my Computer
It would be helpful to have a bit more information, as I could quite easily suggest something but it would be completely arbitrary. If you let us know a bit more about your interests, skill level etc then I think everyone could be much more helpful.

I am of intermediate to advanced skill level. My interests are magic tricks that don't use cards (im trying to expand). I want something hard hitting.I like stuff that involves gimmicks as long as the gimmicks are reusable, but if you know anything ungimmicked that is really good I would be open to that. Hope this helps you tell me something.

Jun 30, 2011
Why don't you just research instead of asking us a lazy question.

I definitely agree there's a real lack of initiative sometimes, even a few minutes with google can be very informative.

As this is still a fairly vague request, I'd suggest looking into one of the Art of Astonishment books by Paul Harris as there's a massive variety of effects using just about everything, they're very enjoyable to read and there's a combination of practical effects you can use on a day to day basis and some really crazy effects that are somewhat less practical but really fun to perform if the opportunity presents itself. It's also very interesting just reading the thought process behind the effects and Paul's views on magic in general. Even if you're not used to learning from books I can't imagine anybody having a problem really.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results