My mind is blown

Read the chapter titled mental discoveries.

There is 17 pages with 10 tricks and techniques, however the thought of card process is probably closer to an idea of Vernon's OOS OOM found in the inner card trilogy.

Many thanks for telling me where to find it. I'm already familiar with OOS OOM and it's one of my favorite effects.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you kidding me right now? Come on man... Seriously. I gave you some credit it... but now... are you just plain stupid?

You lecture me about reading, when I CLEARLY STATED:

"you may give him the benefit of the doubt on him not using stooges, but you definitely against him when it comes to him doing the Berglas effect."

And you reply with:

You're taking what I said out of context to make a weak argument. When I said I was giving Miika the benefit of the doubt, I was referring to the stooges. PLEASE learn to read and not use weak arguments.

What? You just agreed with a point I made and tried to use it as an argument, or as an example of how I can't read or make valid points? What? Are you serious?

Stay away from law school. Perhaps the internet too cause things aren't going too hot for you right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Are you kidding me right now? Come on man... Seriously. I gave you some credit it... but now... are you just plain stupid?

You lecture me about reading, when I CLEARLY STATED:

"you may give him the benefit of the doubt on him not using stooges, but you definitely against him when it comes to him doing the Berglas effect."

And you reply with:

What? You just agreed with a point I made and tried to use it as an argument, or as an example of how I can't read or make valid points? What? Are you serious?

Stay away from law school. Perhaps the internet too cause things aren't going too hot for you right now.

Really? I said "You're taking what I said out of context to make a weak argument. When I said I was giving Miika the benefit of the doubt, I was referring to the stooges" but I forgot to say I NEVER said I was giving him the benefit of the doubt when it came to him doing the Berglas Effect. You said "you may give him the benefit of the doubt on him not using stooges, but you definitely against him when it comes to him doing the Berglas effect.". I NEVER said I was giving him the benefit of the doubt about that! You took what I said about giving him the benefit of the doubt (referring to stooges) and said I wasn't giving him the benefit of the doubt on the Berglas Effect. Again, I never said I was giving him the benefit of the doubt about that issue. Because again, I highly highly doubt Miika can accomplish what took David Berglas years upon years to hone and perfect.
You made an argument about something I never said.

Anyway, arguing on the internet is silly, so I'm gonna stop (other wise we'll keep posting back and forth to each other and that's pointless). Anyway, don't leave thinking I'm an idiot (you probably will), because I'm leaving not thinking that about you. When you look at the big picture, this is just a silly argument that's not even a big deal.

Cheers,
Ryan

Really? I said "You're taking what I said out of context to make a weak argument. When I said I was giving Miika the benefit of the doubt, I was referring to the stooges" but I forgot to say I NEVER said I was giving him the benefit of the doubt when it came to him doing the Berglas Effect. You said "you may give him the benefit of the doubt on him not using stooges, but you definitely against him when it comes to him doing the Berglas effect.". I NEVER said I was giving him the benefit of the doubt about that! You took what I said about giving him the benefit of the doubt (referring to stooges) and said I wasn't giving him the benefit of the doubt on the Berglas Effect. Again, I never said I was giving him the benefit of the doubt about that issue. Because again, I highly highly doubt Miika can accomplish what took David Berglas years upon years to hone and perfect.
You made an argument about something I never said.

Anyway, arguing on the internet is silly, so I'm gonna stop (other wise we'll keep posting back and forth to each other and that's pointless). Anyway, don't leave thinking I'm an idiot (you probably will), because I'm leaving not thinking that about you. When you look at the big picture, this is just a silly argument that's not even a big deal.

Cheers,
Ryan

I can go with that. You'll have to excuse me, I rather enjoy arguing. You're not an idiot

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results