New cards

I have Sentinels, Stingers and DeckONE from Theory 11 and I'd highly recommend them all. My favorite is probably the Sentinels followed by the Stingers and the DeckONE. I have quite a few decks from ellusionist and my favorites are the Ghost deck and Arcane. Hope this helps :)

Which ever deck you like! That's the glory of choice!!! But unless you have the money to buy plenty of these decks then I would say just find cheaper decks to perform regularly with. Then just get a few "cool" cards for fun!

Well, responding to JB: maybe they are blue bee stingers?

And the other thing is: I really recommend theory11 and dan & dave playing cards. which i believe a new smoke and mirrors deck is coming? My second choice would be ellusionist decks. My all time favorite deck. I really like tally-ho decks and bees. but it is practicaly what you want. Your choice.

Oct 12, 2009
Navarre, Florida
I feel like Tally Hos are the best balance of quality, style, and value. It's all personal preference though. Why not try something different every time for a while until you have an idea what you like and don't?

If you're looking to get one of them there fancy decks the D1IE's are my top pick. If money wasn't an object I'd probably use those all day all long but again, it's personal preference.

Feb 4, 2008
I just collect playing cards and was just wandering a new deck I should get
Ahh well in that case just go for what you like. If you are looking for things that may increase in value keep your eye on Dan and Dave's website. They will be releasing another Smoke and Mirror here in a week or so. Those are always printed in relatively smaller numbers so they usually increase in value due to that and name recognition. Ie. a deck of V.4s sold a year ago for about $6.00/ deck. The going rate for those now is around $30.00

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
I just collect playing cards and was just wandering a new deck I should get

If you're a collector, you should probably get the rare ones. The Blue Crown just released the Red Crown deck a week ago and sold out in a few days. Keep your eyes open for new releases and get rare decks (and decks you just think might bee cool) :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results