And all will be consumed?!

May 17, 2009
I've seen a few folks over the past few years who have posted impromptu versions of this on online forums. What he seems to have done is figured out how do do this with the cap on the bottle.

Cap on the bottle...... at least thats what you think

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
Ok I bought this today. I was NOT pleased. In fact, I was furious. Basically, there is another product on a rival site that has been out for a very long time that is very, very, similar to this. I have that effect and now I have And All Will Be Consumed. To me, I bought the same trick twice. Not happy.

Dec 1, 2010
Ok I bought this today. I was NOT pleased. In fact, I was furious. Basically, there is another product on a rival site that has been out for a very long time that is very, very, similar to this. I have that effect and now I have And All Will Be Consumed. To me, I bought the same trick twice. Not happy.

What is the other effect?

The effect in question is infusion. It is not the same trick. it is more like Michael Weber's ship in a bottle. I walk through all the tips and tricks that infusion left out to make this effect smooth and impossible looking. All i ask is for people to practice and not to just look at this and say its too hard. magicians need to persevere and not to give up so easily. when you practice and you see how good you can get this too look i know you'll love doing this and showing your friends and future clients

Sep 17, 2007
Craig, your post was a good one. But it doesn't apply to Chris as he credits those who need to be credited.

What Chris has done is take an old concept and added a new element to it which makes it, I believe, a bit more deceptive. A lay person would never be able to back track this.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results