Question to Chris Kenner

Sep 1, 2007
Have you ever taken the time to count the Jerry's Nugget cards you have?

You should do it, we're waitin for that number.

After all, you're giving them away for free to people who hang out with you.

ChrisKenner

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Sorry, I can only count to a billion. Seriously though... I lost count after 7. I got distracted. It must have been my ADD. I like chocolate.

Sep 2, 2007
i dont like jerrys nuggets. they dont taste good. neither do golden nuggets. no matter how much salt i put on them. now hersheys nuggets. mmm those are awesome. easy to palm. plus the hershey nugget to mouth routine is much more satisfying.

pf_nuggets_raisinalmnd.gif

those sound awesome but i havent seen any of those around. kinda like chunky. my local store has just the plain ones and the ones with almonds.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Sorry, I can only count to a billion. Seriously though... I lost count after 7. I got distracted. It must have been my ADD. I like chocolate.
dammit u make me laugh everytime I read a post coming from u man.. hahhhahaha :p ''I can only count to a billion'' ahhahahaha

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
dammit u make me laugh everytime I read a post coming from u man.. hahhhahaha :p ''I can only count to a billion'' ahhahahaha

me too, he is actually a really funny guy, I really enjoy seeing his jokes, "I lost count at 7" thats funny, well anyways good to know you have many. BUt seriously you guys should stop nagging him for those cards, he is probably annoyed, make decent question like "what's your favorite fruit?" nah just kidding, but seriously, I just read a question to Wayne Houchin and the question was actually good, I have a question though, 2 actually
1.Are you going to come out with an effect to sell on this site anyday soon?
2.WHen is TnR coming out? because I have GReat Expectations for that, it looks really good.

Sep 2, 2007
1.Are you going to come out with an effect to sell on this site anyday soon?
2.WHen is TnR coming out? because I have GReat Expectations for that, it looks really good.
TnR will be taught by Chris Kenner in "intricate detail," which is pretty cool. Furthermore, TnR will be released on November 23, and its preview will be released on November 15.

Additionally, there are a few 1-on-1 videos by Chris Kenner, which are available here-- http://www.theory11.com/1on1/ChrisKenner/.

Cheers,
JTM

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
TnR will be taught by Chris Kenner in "intricate detail," which is pretty cool. Furthermore, TnR will be released on November 23, and its preview will be released on November 15.

Additionally, there are a few 1-on-1 videos by Chris Kenner, which are available here-- http://www.theory11.com/1on1/ChrisKenner/.

Cheers,
JTM

TnR is taught by him, cool, I thought it would be taught by Mathiue Bich (not sure if I spelled his name right), andI knew about the 1on1 section, I ment something new and like on DVD like PAnic Witness etc.,well Nov 15, I don't know I think it will be good, what do you think?
the funny thing the description is exactly like Torn's, except the "and then what happens next will turn your mind inside out" which intrigues me plus I was thinking of getting TOrn so of this is better, I'll probably get this

Sep 2, 2007
i like this place because, and for all seriousness, i feel like a newborn kitten around its mother. please no jokes about licking my eye-boogers.

Sep 1, 2007
I like chocolate.

Yes, Jerry's nuggets and Golden nuggets taste Horrible.

Especially those golden nuggets. Ugh.

I think they're delicious!!!

I guess it's kinda like sushi. Some like it, some don't.

Gold nuggets = savory goodness.

Umm.... Anthony do you feel alright??
I knew there was something weird about you....
I can't think of many people who would... EAT.... their Jerry Nuggets...
Well except Chris... Since he has so many.. but thats besides the point.
Anthony your crazy! :p
haha good stuff, gotta love the T11 forums.

Calvin Lauber

Sep 1, 2007
TnR is taught by him, cool, I thought it would be taught by Mathiue Bich (not sure if I spelled his name right), andI knew about the 1on1 section, I ment something new and like on DVD like PAnic Witness etc.,well Nov 15, I don't know I think it will be good, what do you think?
the funny thing the description is exactly like Torn's, except the "and then what happens next will turn your mind inside out" which intrigues me plus I was thinking of getting TOrn so of this is better, I'll probably get this

Mathieu is French, and speaks mostly French. It might be a bit hard to understand this, then. I can't wait for Chris to release something of his own!

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA

Oh man Chris you are so funny. I was cracking up when I read this. Ever thought of getting some perscriptions. I didn't know ADD could show itself through typing.

//David.Misner::

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results