Saturday Night Contest - Truly Organic

Jul 16, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp_J5dPRsRc

After I saw this contest in the twitter.
I grasp my camera, heading to the park near my house with no idea what trick I will perform.
I just came up with this trick an hour ago.
So, no time to practice and no time to make a better video and title, Sorry for that.
And thanks for watching.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for the results!

It was awesome to see so many of you submit your videos. Isn't it awesome to think if you had real magic powers, what you could accomplish? I'm sure this was fun for many of you, and it's always nice to break away from the normal magic we always see.

Who took home the prize? The winner submitted a remarkable video, that was truly organic. All organic materials were involved. It looked as impossible as squeezing water from a rock. Wait, he DID do just that. Let's all give a round of applause for Justin Morris! Brilliant video, and truly amazing. Well done!

Send us a PM with your theory11 email and mailing address, so we can get those cards out to you ASAP!

I would also like to thank everyone who entered. You all made it a tough competition, and it would be awesome if you guys performed this stuff while out with friends! Great off the cuff magic to instantly astound.

Keep up with the magic guys, you all rock!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results