Primal Prediction

Aug 1, 2008
A mentalism effect by Ken Dyne.

Any word on practicality, effectiveness, or recommendations?

The outline to this effect sounds quite simplistic and interesting, if you have such product, would you please consider posting a review? Please and thank you.

-Ryan

Sep 1, 2007
D ICE R, I'd actually like to know what you think of this product now that you've mentioned you own it. To answer your questions, yes I am and mainly parlor settings, not a full stage.

Aug 1, 2008
My point made, is it so relative to your style that it's only worth the purchase if you're a die hard mentalist, or you can be well rounded in magic for such an effect?

I don't really want a personal recommendation, I just would like to know if you like it?

Sep 1, 2007
I Broke down and bought this, but I perform as a mentalist, so this fits me very well. I honestly think this is too direct to play well if you're a magician. Something like the lemon game has a good balance to magic/mentalism, and won't be questioned by the audience. This is a very direct mental effect, and can easily be deciphered if someone is looking for the "trick"

Aug 1, 2008
Thank you, and this effect was going to be a surprise idea. No magical misconceptions would be conceived from the audiences performed to.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results