I have $20, What should I buy?

Apr 14, 2011
I can buy an unlimited amount of things but it must be under $20! Any category but I like cards the best. Thanks! :)

If you don't know what you want then you don't need anything. No one can pick the stuff that's right for you except you. This is how you end up like me, with a room full of magic stuff you never use cos you bought it without thinking.

I suspect you will probably buy something anyway, but I'm more writing this in the hope you will one day be looking at the pile of useless magic junk you've bought over the years and think 'Yeah... that guy was right...'

Happy shopping!

Rev

Apr 14, 2011
I understand where your coming from! BUT, the last magic trick I bought was over 3 months ago. (f9 by calen morelli, I was thoroughly impressed and amazed) I was thinking of buying SMOKE because I got it for free as a prize and then lost it. I decided that I wanted something cheap(er) and not as easy to lose.

ANYWAYS, I kinda wanted el cambio nada and colorblind but I wasn't really sure what the best thing would be.

EDIT: @SchNiTzELs, I perform at school, at home, for friends, basically everywhere.

May 21, 2011
Here's a list of stuff that is at or under 20 bucks
-Thumb Tip (MUST HAVE)
-Sponge balls
-Loops/Invisible elastic+magicians wax to tie your own
-rope
-scotch and soda
-frixion pen (can be found at most office supply stores
-pen through bill
-mismade bill
-5 and 1 transpo
-vector patrick kun

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 14, 2011
What are the best loops in your opinion? Or the most I can buy at once? Also, is the frixion pen really worth it?

Apr 14, 2011
Thanks, I'll buy the hole thing, a frixion pen, some loops and el cambio nada. Its more than 20 but I want all of those haha.

Apr 14, 2011
Ive given myself a self imposed budget of 20 bucks a month on magic, I can save it up for 3 months and then spend 60 dollars on something but if I dont make myself spend less I'd buy everything. :p

Oct 12, 2009
Navarre, Florida
What do you have already? If you are a card guy with a 20 dollar budget and you don't have Expert At The Card Table or Expert Card Technique then those are obvious. You can actually get Expert At The Cart Table online for free. It's basically public domain but only for magicians. So...magician's domain :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results