Saturday Night Contest - Show Them Off!

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
Wow, all the videos I've seen until now are great... YOU are great! Hehe I'll upload mine soon!

CAndrew

Elite Member
Jan 12, 2011
@trikuxabi It works for me

Here is my entry. Wish we had more time, I would have actually went out and found a good location. Good contest though.

Watch in HD for best results :D
[video=vimeo;26840792]http://vimeo.com/26840792[/video]

GL all.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
@trikuxabi It works for me

Here is my entry. Wish we had more time, I would have actually went out and found a good location. Good contest though.

Watch in HD for best results :D
[video=vimeo;26840792]http://vimeo.com/26840792[/video]

GL all.

Dang that was nice. Good Luck to all. I wish I had my camera ready so that I could participate too.

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
Last edited by a moderator:

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results!

I spent all day watching these great videos you all submitted. Each video was fantastic in their own way, however, one stood out to us the most.

This entry provided a definite style. It also showed great skill and awesome Cardistry. Everything about the video was fantastic and it was real eye candy! Let's all give a round of applause to... ... ... ... kaminari!

Send us a PM with your email, shipping address, and which choice of deck you would like in Titanium Edition (Bicycle, Tally, or Bee)!

Thanks again to everyone who participated. It's awesome seeing you guys take a part in these contests!

See you guys next week!

Feb 4, 2008
Wow! You all did great. One of the strongest SNC fields I have seen in a long time. I thoroughly enjoyed watching them all.

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
Lol Someone should post a proper Cardistry Video Editing post. It should include a whole section on dubstep. In fact, the entire thing should be on how to properly edit with dubstep... :)

EDIT: Don't take me wrong though, loved the video.

Jul 3, 2009
Wow, I won!

Thanks for the results. Everyone did a great job too. I enjoyed every single submission..

Looking forward for more cardistry contest in the future! WOBWOBWOB...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results