Abbott's 74th Magic Get-together!

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that Abbott's is holding there 74th Magic Get-together August 3-6, in Colon, MI. It is absolutely amazing. This will be my third year attending. If you go, you surely will not be disappointed.

Hope to see you there!

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
I'm compelled to speak up on this. . .

ABBOTT's is one of the oldest and formerly the largest magic merchant world wide. It has seen some serious "issues" in the past twenty or so years and yet it remains an icon of magic that really deserves our support all the way around. I have fond memories of attending the get-togethers back in the 70s and am confident that many of you will find it a unique memory building experience as well. Bear in mind however, it's up to YOU and your attitude as to how good or bad any convention is or isn't. I challenge you to go there with a plan to make the best of your visit to historical Colon, Michigan the "Capitol" of Magic World Wide (as it was once seen)

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I made my first Abbott's trip last year. It was outstanding. We visited the Graveyard and also visited the museum about an hour away. You also will want to hit Bill's steakhouse. Mmmmmmmm.....

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results