Bicycle colored Jokers?

Jul 17, 2011
I just bought a pack of standard bikes for the first time in a while, and to my pleasant surprise, they now have colored jokers! This, to me, is just awesome, and opens many possibilities for new tricks, including color changes.

What do you guys think of the new colored jokers?

Also, the dragon-back's joker looks awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I believe they have been in the decks for about two months now. I found my first one back in the beginning of June. It definitely adds a little "flavor" to the Joker.

Jul 17, 2011
I believe they have been in the decks for about two months now. I found my first one back in the beginning of June. It definitely adds a little "flavor" to the Joker.
Yeah. Like I said, I haven't opened a new pack of Bike's (original Bike's. I got one of the World Series of Poker decks not long ago), for a while, and it was a pleasant surprise.

Also, is T11 associated with the Dragon-back cards? I ask because they come with a double-backer.

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
Are the colored jokers only in the 2011 Standards? I've opened several 2010s and haven't found any yet.[/QUOTI]

I believe so. I just a got a few packs and the have a colored joker. I didn't really care for them until I came up with a little effect with a black and white joker and the colored one. If you wanna know it, PM me. It's an alright effect. Not one of my greatest, but worth trying out.

My first one was in a 2010 box... I was surprised. I was looking for some 2011's to get one of the jokers and I just happened to open a deck I had in my card cabinet and there was one of the jokers. I'm guessing it was printed towards the end of 2010. I don't know.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results