Decknique question

Jul 17, 2011
I was on Decknique (I don't yet have an account).

And I was taken aback a bit by what I read. Some things I didn't understand.

1.They were talking about "are these decks Q1" (Q2 and Q0 were mentioned as well).
-What does this mean?

2.They were bashing T11 for things like "not knowing what quality is" and "Probably not having Q1 decks" (stuff like that.)
-So I'm wondering, what's with the hate for T11 over there? And why do they have a problem with the decks/cards from T11?

I mean, I want to get more into cardistry, but if Decknique is the type of forum that will blatantly bash another site dedicated to cardistry, I'm definitely hesitant to join.

Sep 20, 2008
Decknique was up wayy before T11.. i think it was even taken down just before T11 started. I dont really follow the cardistry-forum-war thing. But when it comes to publicising Cardistry, Decknique was the Pioneer.

Im not sure whether you mean that Decknique has been revived. Either way- People bash other places all the time. Im pretty sure some T11 folk bash Ellusionist/Penguin. Likewise they probably bash T11 too, and so on.

Jul 17, 2011
Decknique was up wayy before T11.. i think it was even taken down just before T11 started. I dont really follow the cardistry-forum-war thing. But when it comes to publicising Cardistry, Decknique was the Pioneer.
Not sure why this is relenant, but okay.

Im not sure whether you mean that Decknique has been revived. Either way- People bash other places all the time. Im pretty sure some T11 folk bash Ellusionist/Penguin. Likewise they probably bash T11 too, and so on.
Revived? I didn['t say anything like that...And I mean, I['m aware that people bash other['s all the time (Penguin, at least in its prime, bashed E like there['s no tomtoorw. Penguin is where I started.) My point was that I didn['t get why they were bashing the quality of T11 cards. They were saying that they were bad quality (essentially). I just mainly didn['t understand why they would say that. What is different/wrong about the quality of T11 cards? (essentially)

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Not sure why this is relenant, but okay.

Revived? I didn['t say anything like that...And I mean, I['m aware that people bash other['s all the time (Penguin, at least in its prime, bashed E like there['s no tomtoorw. Penguin is where I started.) My point was that I didn['t get why they were bashing the quality of T11 cards. They were saying that they were bad quality (essentially). I just mainly didn['t understand why they would say that. What is different/wrong about the quality of T11 cards? (essentially)

It was very relevant. You said that you didn't want to join Decknique if they bashed...but you can't either way. Decknique was closed before T11 even started and you can't join it. It is just an Archive.

Anyway, now that you know this, you should see why they were "haters". T11 was a fairly new company and was not as well known as it is now.

And nothing is wrong...now.

Jul 17, 2011
It was very relevant. You said that you didn't want to join Decknique if they bashed...but you can't either way. Decknique was closed before T11 even started and you can't join it. It is just an Archive.
Oh, okay. This I did not know. But I don't understand how they could have bashed T11 on something as specific as the decks of cards they sold. But anyway, now it makes sense. What decks did T11 offer in the beginning anyway?

Anyway, now that you know this, you should see why they were "haters". T11 was a fairly new company and was not as well known as it is now.
I guess that's kind of understandable. Although, coming from Penguin, it almost seemed like any outside resource was viewed badly. (In the earlier days of Penguin. Dunno how they are now. They seem better. But anyway, that's off topic.

And nothing is wrong...now.
Llol, alright. :D

Thanks.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
decknique was still running after t11 was released.

For a very short period of time. And then Richard didn't want to continue it anymore and came to Theory11.

And then Decknique was closed down.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results