Little man

May 21, 2011
Bedford, England
i dont think anyone has it due to the fact it is STILL being sold for pre-order (i think). I have heard reviews about it and it seems worth it. Nothing in the clay, completly examinable, under your control, etc. After everything i've bought, i've come to the conclusion that anything by Paul Harris is worth it, even if it is something like $300! (TA was around the same price and that was worth every penny!) From what i've heard from Paul, it seems Little Man is going to be sold in very limited stock so i recommend buying it before it's too late.
:)

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
i dont think anyone has it due to the fact it is STILL being sold for pre-order (i think). I have heard reviews about it and it seems worth it. Nothing in the clay, completly examinable, under your control, etc. After everything i've bought, i've come to the conclusion that anything by Paul Harris is worth it, even if it is something like $300! (TA was around the same price and that was worth every penny!) From what i've heard from Paul, it seems Little Man is going to be sold in very limited stock so i recommend buying it before it's too late.
:)

thanks, i will

Mar 10, 2011
I really don't know about that. I mean, if its still on pre-order, you're hearing quotes and reviews from people who have the trick but don't necessarily use it or even own it. A lot of times the creator sends a prototype to a few people and then collects good quotes form the select few. If you're lucky, you get to keep the trick, if not, you send it back with your review attached.

For example, remember "the gecko"? it claimed in the video to vanish "virtually anything", be "easy to setup", and if that's not enough, a "fast reset". First off the bat, all of those things are subjective. What is "virtually anything"? and does it include, say, phones? How easy is "easy"? And how fast is "fast"? Because "The Raven" wasn't fast at all. And then people started paying out the ass ($75 with cheapo shipping) before they read a single review and had heard the problems like "its noisy", "you have to walk around with it loaded all the time", and my favorite, "it doesn't teach half the s**t in the preview video"

And about Paul Harris, in my opinion its gone down hill since he stood behind "Tattoo Joe". But that's just me.

Bottom line: Read reviews from 3rd party sites and then make your decision.

Jan 13, 2010
And about Paul Harris, in my opinion its gone down hill since he stood behind "Tattoo Joe". But that's just me.

Bottom line: Read reviews from 3rd party sites and then make your decision.

Gecko opinions, I agree totally. But pH hasn't gone down hill since tatoo joe. There are plenty of good pH products (Hawk 2.0, True Astonishments, Self Linking Rubber Bands to name a few), you are just focusing on one negative one.

As for the Little Man, i'm still waiting for it to hit the market. I will be getting one if the majority of the reviews are good.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Fellas, I hate to burst your bubble and no disrespect to Mr. Harris but Little Man "when works" looks very cool. However, I sat in the front row during a convention contest and watched a magician embarrass himself trying to get it to work and it wouldn't do what it was supposed to. For $300 that thing better work every time. Maybe he set it up wrong or some other technicality.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results