theory11 IRC Channel?

Jul 27, 2011
Hello guys. So i was wondering is there any irc channel of Theory11 ?

or any other life chat ?

:)

Jul 13, 2009
I would be hard pressed believing that more then a quarter of the people here would know what IRC is without googling it first.

Oct 20, 2008
Austin, TX area
I would be terrified about an irc chat.

Magic Sessions is still something that you would need to know to look for. An irc room, even on a moderately popular server, would be way too open. So, while seven people are cheerfully but passionately sharing diverse ideas for performing any common sleight, there would be no telling who would show up, when, or to what purpose.

I love irc. I'm about to log back into my favorite channel. I just think it would be severely disrespectful to use for a chat room about magic. Other resources exist and they can be considerably more discreet.

I would be hard pressed believing that more then a quarter of the people here would know what IRC is without googling it first.

Amen to that! (After googling) As far as I've heard being around T11 there isn't anything really like that. There was a lot of suspicion that The Wire would end up being a live chat sort of dealio, but really don't want to get into that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results