A sleight variation of Pressure

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
I'm not sure if that's and actual variation presentation-wise, but its still nice to see someone thinking outside the box and using something other than a cell phone or a deck of cards.

Oct 20, 2008
Austin, TX area
The convincers really should be a part of any Pressure performance. I liked what you did at the end a lot. I love the idea of making the effect your own.

Having personally performed it badly then having taken time to get the full routine right, I need to argue for more convincers. One possibility for the baseball comes to mind immediately, but it's nothing to be posted in public.

Best of luck, and good job putting yourself in to the act.

Aug 6, 2011
Illinois
The convincers really should be a part of any Pressure performance. I liked what you did at the end a lot. I love the idea of making the effect your own.

Having personally performed it badly then having taken time to get the full routine right, I need to argue for more convincers. One possibility for the baseball comes to mind immediately, but it's nothing to be posted in public.

Best of luck, and good job putting yourself in to the act.

I completely agree, I don't think I will ever do this trick with a baseball in public, but i was just trying out a ton of different objects to see what worked and what didn't, but the baseball happened to look decent on video.

I agree with what people are saying, you can't really call it a variation, I've seen lot's of people using miscellaneous objects. I remember in one video seeing Daniel Garcia putting his own head in the balloon..

Aug 6, 2011
Illinois
I agree with what people are saying, you can't really call it a variation, I've seen lot's of people using miscellaneous objects. I remember in one video seeing Daniel Garcia putting his own head in the balloon..

i wouldn't think putting your head in a balloon would be the brightest idea, for, you could easily sufficate, but daniel garcia is something else

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results