Saturday Night Contest - Match 'Em Up!

1. He was born with a black eye and every once in a while his eye closes unintentionally.Blake Vogt
2. He once bought a piece of toast without the image of Jesus on it for $50.00. Mike Hankins
3. His nickname is Momo. Calen Morelli
4. He has a fish name Paul Vigil.B. Smith
5. He is addicted to horror movies. Eric Ross
6. He owns a banana signed by Fred Durst which has been preserved in a plastic baggy since 1999. Alex Geiser
7. He used to give tours of the Vatican. Dan White
8. He once cried in the middle of a bar while ten people watched in confusion. Chris Mayhew
9. He played the lead of two middle school plays .Andrei Jikh

Jul 16, 2008
austin, tx
1. He was born with a black eye and every once in a while his eye closes unintentionally.
Mike Hankins

2. He once bought a piece of toast without the image of Jesus on it for $50.00.
Eric Ross

3. His nickname is Momo.
Chris Mayhew

4. He has a fish name Paul Vigil.
Dan White

5. He is addicted to horror movies.
Blake Vogt

6. He owns a banana signed by Fred Durst which has been preserved in a plastic baggy since 1999.
B. Smith

7. He used to give tours of the Vatican.
Andrei Jikh

8. He once cried in the middle of a bar while ten people watched in confusion.
Alex Gleiser

9. He played the lead of two middle school plays
Calen Morelli

NickDiffatte

Elite Member
Jun 18, 2011
1. B. Smith
2. Dan White
3. Calen Morrelli
4. Andrei Jikh
5. Chris Mayhew
6.Alex Geiser
7.Mike Hankins
8.Eris Ross
9.Blake Vogt

Jul 30, 2010
1. He was born with a black eye and every once in a while his eye closes unintentionally. Mike Hankins
2. He once bought a piece of toast without the image of Jesus on it for $50.00. Blake Vogt
3. His nickname is Momo. Calen Morelli
4. He has a fish name Paul Vigil. Alex Geiser
5. He is addicted to horror movies. Eric Ross
6. He owns a banana signed by Fred Durst which has been preserved in a plastic baggy since 1999. B. Smith
7. He used to give tours of the Vatican. Andrei Jikh
8. He once cried in the middle of a bar while ten people watched in confusion. Chris Mayhew
9. He played the lead of two middle school plays. Dan White

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time's up!

Unfortunately, no one got every single one of them correct tonight. So in that case, I took the first person that got the MOST answers correct. This member got 5 out of 9 correct, so let's give it up for Olaf177! You just won 12 Decks of Brown Wynn Playing Cards!

Send me a PM with your theory11 email and shipping address, so I can get those cards out to you as soon as possible!

Here are the answers:

1. Blake Vogt
2. Chris Mayhew
3. Calen Morelli
4. Alex Geiser
5. Eric Ross
6. Mike Hankins
7. Dan White
8. B. Smith
9. Andrei Jikh

Hope you guys enjoyed the challenge tonight. I'll see you back next Saturday for yet another awesome contest! Gotta get some rest for my birthday tomorrow. Hope all of you have a great weekend and upcoming week!

ATH

May 1, 2010
Alright guys, time's up!

Unfortunately, no one got every single one of them correct tonight. So in that case, I took the first person that got the MOST answers correct. This member got 5 out of 9 correct, so let's give it up for tricksandflourishes! You just won 12 Decks of Brown Wynn Playing Cards!

Send me a PM with your theory11 email and shipping address, so I can get those cards out to you as soon as possible!

Hope you guys enjoyed the challenge tonight. I'll see you back next Saturday for yet another awesome contest! Gotta get some rest for my birthday tomorrow. Hope all of you have a great weekend and upcoming week!

Yo, what were the answers?

Alright guys, time's up!

Unfortunately, no one got every single one of them correct tonight. So in that case, I took the first person that got the MOST answers correct. This member got 5 out of 9 correct, so let's give it up for tricksandflourishes! You just won 12 Decks of Brown Wynn Playing Cards!

What were the answers? I had almost the exact same guesses as the winner, so I'm curious what the answers were.

Aug 28, 2010
1.Mike Hankins
2.B.Smith
3.Calen Morelli
4.Andrei Jikh
5.Blake Vogt
6.Eric Ross
7.Chris Mayhew
8.Alex Geiser
9.Dan White

Mar 12, 2011
Here are my guesses! I hope they're right! Iv'e never won or even entered an SNC before because my magic and flourishing aren't quite up to par with everyone else yet... Im still a beginner. And uhmm ohhh the power of google :p (if you know what i mean.)

1. He was born with a black eye and every once in a while his eye closes unintentionally. - Blake Vogt

2. He once bought a piece of toast without the image of Jesus on it for $50.00. - Mike Hankins

3. His nickname is Momo. - Calen Morelli

4. He has a fish name Paul Vigil. - B. Smith

5. He is addicted to horror movies. - Eric Ross

6. He owns a banana signed by Fred Durst which has been preserved in a plastic baggy since 1999. - Alex Geiser

7. He used to give tours of the Vatican. - Dan White

8. He once cried in the middle of a bar while ten people watched in confusion. - Chris Mayhew

9. He played the lead of two middle school plays - Andrei Jikh

Last edited by a moderator:
He was born with a black eye and every once in a while his eye closes unintentionally.
He once bought a piece of toast without the image of Jesus on it for $50.00.
His nickname is Momo.
He has a fish name Paul Vigil.
He is addicted to horror movies.
He owns a banana signed by Fred Durst which has been preserved in a plastic baggy since 1999.
He used to give tours of the Vatican.
He once cried in the middle of a bar while ten people watched in confusion.
He played the lead of two middle school plays

He is... The Most Interesting Man In The World.

"I don't always order magic online.... but when I do, I prefer Theory 11. Stay magical my friends."

I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself. The Dos Equis commercial just popped into my head when I was reading the list. Haha!

Jul 16, 2011
1.Blake
2.Mike Hankins
3.Caren Moreli
4.Dan White
5.Eric Ross
6.Alex Geiser
7.Eric Ross
8.B Smith
9.Andrei Jikh

Jul 3, 2009
1. He was born with a black eye and every once in a while his eye closes unintentionally.
Alex Geiser

B. Smith

3. His nickname is Momo.
Calen Morelli

Blake Vogt

Dan White

6. He owns a banana signed by Fred Durst which has been preserved in a plastic baggy since 1999.
Chris Mayhew

Eric Ross

Mike Hankins

Andrei Jikh

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys,

I just want to say that I made a mistake in the original results post. I didn't realize that Olaf177 had 5 out of 9 correct before tricksandflourishes posted his guesses.

I'm very sorry for the mix up, and I will be sending Olaf a PM about claiming his prize.

Blake Vogt

Mike Hankins

3. His nickname is Momo.
Chris Mayhew

Dan White

Eric Ross

B. Smith

Calen Morelli

Alex Geiser

Andrei Jikh

Aug 7, 2011
1.Mike Hankins
2.Blake Vogt
3.Calen Morelli
4.Andrei Jikh
5.Chris Mayhew
6.Dan White
7.Alex Geiser
8.B. Smith