White Centurions???

Jul 16, 2011
I have spent the last deck of White Cent. on performing street magic. Unfortunately, the audience dropped the cards into a puddle while checking them. :( So I want to ask whether you guys sell White Cent. any more; or are there any chance to get the deck through competitions. I REALLY want them. Thank you in advance.
Cloudy.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Theory 11 will occasionally throw them out as prizes in some of our contests but they are not sold here anymore. If you look around the Internet you can find some but you will sometimes pay a hefty price tag.

I feel your pain man...I want Split Spades (Black) Lions 1st Edition...ha ha. Those were my favorite decks to perform with. They just had an edgy look to them and the feel was outstanding.

Mar 12, 2011
Theory 11 will occasionally throw them out as prizes in some of our contests but they are not sold here anymore. If you look around the Internet you can find some but you will sometimes pay a hefty price tag.

I feel your pain man...I want Split Spades (Black) Lions 1st Edition...ha ha. Those were my favorite decks to perform with. They just had an edgy look to them and the feel was outstanding.

I love the split spades deck! I was lucky and got two decks for the price of one! So I paid $25 for both. The first that came the box was damaged so the seller sent me another. But now im hoping to buy the new White Lions deck!

S.G

Feb 9, 2010

Do you not like the Blue Ones? I personally like both Black and Blue.

Jul 16, 2011
Why the hell would you use a $200 deck of cards to perform with?

Cause I'm not a collector.....I got the centurions simply because I want to USE them....the same goes to smoke and mirror :) for me i dont hunt the deck and put them into a collector box or something since they r just pieces of art if u don't open and do magic or flourish...well they still do if u open the box and use :) but doesn't that what all decks supposed to be used for...t11 wouldn't spent so much time on the paper quality/finish if we don't actually use those awesome deck...btw they were not 200 okay...I got them when they were cheap :p now I need to save money for the V6

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results