Where is my insider, and my white centurions?!!

This is the 2nd week in a row with no insider!!! Also, I left a super awesome comment, with hopes and dreams of winning a deck of white centurions, and sadly my dreams are being squished smaller and smaller everyday into oblivion! Also..if you guys lost Zach and aren't telling us, his mom is gonna be super pissed. Bring back Zach and our Insider! ...and also my white centurions :D

*angry mob starts chanting* "What do we want?!" "The Insider!" "When do we want it?" "Give us our white centurions and Insider or we'll burn the interwebs down!!!!"

*edit* I technically wrote this on Friday and thought it was Friday night, but it's not friday night..it's like 1am friday morning and I just now realized it...I'm tired give me a break! But! if I don't have my Insider later tonight, then the above still stands!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Theory11,

I am writing to you about finally revealing The:Wire. If this demand is not completed until sundown then i will use my master mentalist powers and cause a snowstorm in JB's Beanie Babies collection.

PS. Also give me one of the Buck Twins and Daniel Garcia. Christmas is coming and i havent bought anything yet.

M.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
This is the 2nd week in a row with no insider!!! Also, I left a super awesome comment, with hopes and dreams of winning a deck of white centurions, and sadly my dreams are being squished smaller and smaller everyday into oblivion! Also..if you guys lost Zach and aren't telling us, his mom is gonna be super pissed. Bring back Zach and our Insider! ...and also my white centurions :D

*angry mob starts chanting* "What do we want?!" "The Insider!" "When do we want it?" "Give us our white centurions and Insider or we'll burn the interwebs down!!!!"

*edit* I technically wrote this on Friday and thought it was Friday night, but it's not friday night..it's like 1am friday morning and I just now realized it...I'm tired give me a break! But! if I don't have my Insider later tonight, then the above still stands!

dude... chill

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx

I don`t like the insider..so I don`t really care about it not going out...anyway...I am sure they have a pretty good reason of why they didn`t post it...

You guys need to learn my personality really fast lol I always make a big deal about everything, and I'm very random, and get bored a lot and about 90% of the stuff I say is a joke...so wala! The internet is born! Plus..It was 1am when I posted that and I worked all day, and I write my craziest stuff in the wee mornings of the AM. Monster FTW!!!! I already know why they didn't do the insider last week anyways haha

Crazy americans....

Don't make me change my location to Sweden, Vänersborg. Then people will think Sweden is full of nuts...I can make it happen, and you know why???? CUZ IM CRAZZZZZYYYYYYYY!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA ...just kidding!!!! (learn my personality, and sense of humor fast, and it will be a lot easier on all of us :D )

Last edited by a moderator:

JD

Jul 5, 2009
Longview, Texas
You guys need to learn my personality really fast lol I always make a big deal about everything, and I'm very random, and get bored a lot and about 90% of the stuff I say is a joke...so wala! The internet is born! Plus..It was 1am when I posted that and I worked all day, and I write my craziest stuff in the wee mornings of the AM. Monster FTW!!!! I already know why they didn't do the insider last week anyways haha

Don't make me change my location to Sweden, Vänersborg. Then people will think Sweden is full of nuts...I can make it happen, and you know why???? CUZ IM CRAZZZZZYYYYYYYY!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA ...just kidding!!!! (learn my personality, and sense of humor fast, and it will be a lot easier on all of us :D )

No.... voila.

Apr 2, 2011
Chicago, IL

I have a sense of humor. Your post was not funny.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results