Photo to object

Jul 18, 2011
UK
Can anyone tell me name of the trick or tricks whereby a magician produces a real life object from a photo or picture? Thanks

Well I'm pretty sure you can take the basic idea i make it into something else. Like a stack of coins falling out of a photo. Just buy a cheap disposable camera and just come up with your own ideas. Hope this helps.

You can find a few videos of Cyril Tankayama pulling a burger out of a restaurant menu and also pulling a cellphone out of a magazine add. I'll try and post the links later or a simple youtube search might work too.

Jul 18, 2011
UK
You can find a few videos of Cyril Tankayama pulling a burger out of a restaurant menu and also pulling a cellphone out of a magazine add. I'll try and post the links later or a simple youtube search might work too.

Yea, that's where I've seen. But is that a produce we magicians can buy or is that just his own exclusivity?

As far as I know he doesn't sell the effects. I read somewhere on a forum that a member was trying to contact cyril for permission to use the effect but I don't know how he went about getting it. Sorry, can't offer much help in that situation.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Try Photoshop by Will Tsai. It's new on the market and I've seen a couple of good reviews so far. [video=youtube;VqqKyHpQ93s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqqKyHpQ93s[/video]

Lloyd

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results