Online Magic Shops

cesarmadera

Operations Manager
Team member
Aug 14, 2010
Hey guys! I'm new and have really been learning some great material from sites like Ellusionist, theory11, Paper Crane Magic, The Blue Crown, Vanishing Inc Magic, and Dan&Dave.

After trying many things out I've realized that I love performing Card Magic and Cardistry more than anything.

Any other websites besides the ones I've mentioned that offer great card stuff?

Thanks!

Apr 2, 2011
Chicago, IL
MJM Magic is pretty good. I have had good luck with Penguin Magic as well. But beware, they have TONS of stuff. You have to know what is quality and what is not.

Also, I would check out The Learned Pig Project. It's a great online database of books and other items that are in the public domain. The Expert at the Card Table is on there, Bobo's is on there. It's pretty great.

cesarmadera

Operations Manager
Team member
Aug 14, 2010
Thank you toolnard, I'll make sure to check those out in the next few days.

Cheers!

When you get more advanced, I recommend you check out Michael Vincent's online magic shop at http://www.michaelvincentproductions.com/

You'll learn some incredible classic card magic, especially from his DVD series, "The Classic Magic of Michael Vincent". Everything from his shop is intermediate-advanced, but it's far better than anything you'll find on the sites you're currently visiting. And most definitely check out The Learned Pigs Project. They have lots of classic books that will be of great use to you.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results