How do i make my videos famous

Jan 2, 2011
i guess most of u here have seen my videos
if not u can check out my channel here-http://www.youtube.com/rite2mukund

Is there anyway i can get my videos more views?

-
Mukund

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
Just make good videos, establish connections with people on YouTube, and always comment with helpful feedback on videos. That's pretty much the only way you can get more popularity on YouTube: Become an active member

Jan 2, 2011
i dont want fame just for the sake of it
i want fame because i want people to be entertained by my skills and also to be noticed a little bit :)
i hope this makes sense

SoClose25

Elite Member
Jul 19, 2011
I would say just make good videos that people want to watch. If they like your video they will probably share it with their friends and others, their friends will also share it with others and so on... that's how it works :)

Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
I agree with what Aaron said. You have to be 'active' so people know you exsist.

You could also have one video of a little boy biting your finger which will draw people to your channel and make them see your magic :p In all seriousness just Talk,Be funny,entertaining and keep it real. But don't try too hard.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Something a lot of people do is have a long section with a hot girl so more people are likely to click/view the video because the thumbnail will be of an attractive woman.

MichaelJames

theory11 artist
Sep 3, 2007
United States
Here are a couple of things that make me want to watch a video:

First, buy a nice camera. Webcams give a vibe that the content is going to be sloppy, ill-performed, and boring. Next, keep your videos as short as they can be without sacrificing quality. If a video is 30 seconds long, I'm twice as likely to watch it again than I would a 5 minute video. Plus, you want to leave people wanting more, not less. Last, whether it's magic, flourishing, or anything, make sure to polish your content. Remember, you're competing with billions of other videos on YouTube and you have to give it your all to be noticed.

-Michael Herp

Jul 16, 2011
While its unlikely that you will become Famous like Dynamo just from youtube vids, its quite likely that you can get some attention. One thing i could say is that youtube veiwers like a schedule. Maybe put out a vid every week or something. Also make an attractive looking channel

Oct 20, 2008
Austin, TX area
If there was some simple method to becoming Internet famous then most of us would be too busy looking down our noses from our perch to actually help you. As it is, there is no simple methods.

I haven't watched any of your videos. I don't know the first thing about you. Please understand I'm not accusing you of anything here, but rather answering out of honesty. This is the advice I would give anyone.

1. Be passionate about what you do.
  2. Offer value to others.
  3. If possible, get others emotionally invested in your work. You have to be able to do the two above things sincerely to make this truly work. Otherwise you'll gain fame only among sycophants who wish they had half of the half of necessary talent.
  4. Offer quality. This is but isn't point #2. You can hang an old bedsheet over your wall and make your videos by webcam under lamp light. Or you can create a high quality backdrop, light it properly, use a decent camera and present yourself at your best. Alternately, you can actually perform for human beings while still paying attention to lighting needs.
  5. Present yourself well. Groom yourself. Pick some decent clothes and wash them first, unless you're doing some sort of zombie crawl thing.
  6. Keep at it. If you give up steam after a small handful of videos then you'll be lost to obscurity. You'll need to fail to gain any friends or followers, probably a lot, before you catch on.
  7. Work your audience. This, again, goes back to points #2 and #3. Stay vocal and helpful among the people you wish to convert into fans.
This isn't a guarantee, either. There is no formula. There could be so much more to this, but these are the basics as I have seen them best utilized over the decades. You can only hope to increase your odds by being genuine, passionate, uniquely you and the highest quality of you possible.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Another item I specifically look for is LIVE footage from you performing at events or gigs and getting great reactions. I cannot stand watching youtube magicians who only perform behind the safety and comfort of their computer monitor.

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
A few years ago my brother made a random video on youtube....it was a horrible video.

Under "tags" he included "sex change" for some reason.

The next morning he had over 80k views lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results