Just a Heads Up... Back to School

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Hey Fellas,

I'm just giving you a heads up that most of us are going to be going back to school in the next week or so. Hopefully everyone had outstanding summer breaks. Having said that, being that I am an elementary school teacher and a computer tech for my school, I will not be on here between the hours of 8:00 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.

Please do not think that I am ignoring any threads or private messages as I will get to them when I return home from work. Yes Theory11 is important to me but my teaching career is what supports my family so that has to be my priority.

I know you guys and gals understand but I just wanted to throw that out there so it doesn't look like I went into hiding...ha ha.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Same with me! Already going into my 3rd day of Sophomore Year. I'll also be gone from 7:00am - 4:30pm, so if you send me any PMs during that time and I don't respond, please know that I will be at school and won't have any time to respond to your messages until I get back. I'll try my best to post often, almost every day, depending on how much homework I will have during the week. All Honors classes are really going to keep me very busy.

Hope all of you going back to school have an awesome year, and to do your best! Education is essential! :)

Oct 23, 2010
Colorado Springs
Right on Rick! I have been teaching for 3 weeks already and the class thought all I did was magic tricks.....sorry, I do have to teach you guys some other things...haha. I have never taught them a trick, though.

Best of luck to another school year! But I will email you something I have started this year that is different..but the kids love it!

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Thanks guys. All you students out there, as you know your education is imperative so give it your best and stay on top of things. I know there are days where you simply hate your teacher, school, a certain class, certain assignment, but you'll get through it....I promise. Before you know it you are out in society and hopefully being a productive citizen. Then reality hits and you find out about the real world and responsibilities.

Any other teachers out there besides myself and Hepdini...good luck as well on the start of the 2011-2012 school year.
Looking forward to your email Hep.

Thanks Draven.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Same with me! Already going into my 3rd day of Sophomore Year. I'll also be gone from 7:00am - 4:30pm, so if you send me any PMs during that time and I don't respond, please know that I will be at school and won't have any time to respond to your messages until I get back. I'll try my best to post often, almost every day, depending on how much homework I will have during the week. All Honors classes are really going to keep me very busy.

Hope all of you going back to school have an awesome year, and to do your best! Education is essential! :)

Yeah, on the first day of school I had 4 hours of homework. I have 4 AP Classes and the rest are Honors as well.

But hey, there are people out there that have it worse than us and can't afford an education so we should make sure to get the most out of school as possible.

Ugh thanks for reminding me about school -_-, haha just kidding its my first year of college so I'm super excited for it. Hope everyone had a super awesome magic filled summer, and i hope my fellow students have an awesome school year!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results