DANNY GARCIA!!! CAN YOU HEAR US? (your fans)

Dec 1, 2010
Ok Danny,
I'm only gonna say this once. I love you man but your loosing me (a Big fan) I sent you a facebook friend request and you haven't befriended me

HOWEVER!!!!

That is not why I'm sending you this post. The reason is.... the question you've been asked daily since 2007. WHERE IS YOUR WEBSITE AND WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE UP???

I was listening an old itricks with you on it in 2008! and he directly asked you and you said and I quote " were looking at realistically 2 months".....that was in 2008 almost 4 years ago you said that. (edited out by mod due to racist slander).

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Iamspade,

Danny has a lot of friend requests and strangers adding him on Facebook. He might not accept your friend request because he does not know you personally. That is a guess, although it is a possible answer.

As for his website, please be respectful. You stated a lot of unnecessary slander. Please be respectful to others and have a professional manner about situations.

Thanks for understanding.

-Casey

Jul 31, 2011
LA LA land
I totally agree with Casey, but I've also been kinda curious about when his site is launching as well. Does anyone have any idea when that might be?

Jan 29, 2008
Danny almost has 5000 friends on facebook (the max). So once you get close to the max, you start to slow down on who you add. I suggest you add his twitter because he uses that more than facebook.

He does a lot of conventions and I believe he is consulting with David Blaine so he doesn't spend much time on facebook...and his dad recently had another heart attack.

Danny is busy "walking the walk" rather than "talking the talk" ;)

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Danny is busy. Also you have to take in account that Danny doesn't settle for "Acceptable", he wants it perfect to his design so that takes awhile. I too have been wondering this but I understand that it's Danny so we just have to be patient. Same thing with the Garcia Wallet he's been talking about for like half a decade now lol.

Iamspade, First off respect him as an artist, not as a fan boy. Fan boy's are not magicians, they are just rabid fanatics who only obsess over the person or art. Magicians respect each other for their own accomplishments. Identifying yourself as a "fan" is potentially labeling yourself as an inferior stalker obsessed with your targets fame or skills.

Sep 27, 2007
Cenozoic, Oligocene
you have to be daniel garcia's mexican half brother in order to see his website... in which I am not.

sadcatface *meow meow

edit:

oops forgot the "meow meow"

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Iamspade, First off respect him as an artist, not as a fan boy. Fan boy's are not magicians, they are just rabid fanatics who only obsess over the person or art. Magicians respect each other for their own accomplishments. Identifying yourself as a "fan" is potentially labeling yourself as an inferior stalker obsessed with your targets fame or skills.

Agreed!!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results