Dan and Dave v6 Release Announcement

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Casey, that is the exact same thing I was thinking. That is insane. I think Dan and Dave are laughing all the way to the bank on these cards as well as all of their other deck releases. They are definitely doing it right, hyping them up and watching all the little kids buy these suckers up.

SoClose25

Elite Member
Jul 19, 2011
That's just stupid, buying a deck for 8 times the price just to get it a few days before others...

@onimushalord89 - Theory11 won't be selling v6's, that's what I heard from D&D.

Sep 2, 2007
It's been almost a whole day and the price hasn't changed. I wonder if people finally realized the absurdity of paying so much.

Jun 5, 2010
New York, New York
It's that whole "I have this and you dont. So im better than you." way of thinking. Some kid is going to buy them for some outrageous cost just so that he can get them before most people and then proceed to use them in a little YouTube video. Something with a title in all caps like, "DAN AND DAVE V6!!!!!!! =D". Something that will get comments and views from little fanboys. And then proceed to drown and get lost in the sea of videos that will come out when everyone else gets their hands on them. Now personally I dont care what he does with his parents money. But me, I can wait a few extra days. Life will go on and the world wont end. And if i'm wrong about that last part then i'm pretty sure that cards will matter even less at that point.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results