Prophet: The Entire Package

cesarmadera

Operations Manager
Team member
Aug 14, 2010
I'm very interested in purchasing Prophet by Tom Isaacson and would like to hear some feedback from those you actually perform this effect by changing the $1 bills to actual $100 bills.

Is this practical? Do you guys find better and richer reactions? Pun intended.

Thanks!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
With Prophet you get a very fast and super-visual change of the bills, almost like nothing ever happened, and it looks like a camera trick in real life. The change is instant and you'll find it to be very powerful for your audiences. It doesn't have to be $1s to $100s, it could be $1s to $5s, $1s to $10s, etc. Whatever value of bill you choose, the reactions will always be great because of the effect's impossibility. I would strongly recommend this if you want a quick and super visual bill change to your repertoire.

cesarmadera

Operations Manager
Team member
Aug 14, 2010
Thank you Casey! I am now absolutely convinced that I will purchase the effect!

However I guess what I was trying to say is whether those of you who perform Prophet would recommend performing it with $100 bills and if so why?

Although I do not own the effect I will tell you that the reason behind using hundred dollar bills is simple....people like money. If you had real magic powers wouldn't you turn the singles in your wallet into the largest bill possible?

cesarmadera

Operations Manager
Team member
Aug 14, 2010
Very true Vipermagic, I just hope the effect is worth caring around that amount of cash.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I would just be very careful carrying around that amount of money. Could be dangerous. I normally just do 1's to 20's instead of 100's.
I would hate to hear about one of our members getting beat up and robbed of 500 bucks. That would not be a good thing.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
How does Prophet differ from extreme burn 2.0 because they both look the same. I currently use extreme burn but I remember Pat Page doing a changing bank note trick at a lecture years ago.

Aug 28, 2010
Gotta agree with rick here! I use extreme burn and I only use 20s! Changing the bills into 100s should be saved only for special events like paid gigs in somewhat controled environments! You don't wanna be walkin around in the street putting 500 bucks in faces of strangers! It could be the last trick you do...

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
Well, if you have amazing crowd control, and you're performing in an environment where you feel safe, and most importantly, if you have $500 lying around for a trick, then I think you should definitely do it with 100s. Plus, the creation of the gimmick is completely reversable, so if you find yourself in a finacial crisis, you can easily take down the gimmick and use the money.

And you're not limited to 1-100's, like Casey said. In fact, you're not even limited to money! You can change the color of paper, change paper into money, change words written on pieces of paper to something else, whatever you want to do! :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results