Smoke and mirrors v6 question

Apr 1, 2011
Hi all,
As you all probably know Dan and Daves smoke and mirrors v6 are being sold tomorrow. It's going to be the first time buying a smoke and mirrors deck for me and I was wondering if any of you have bought them and know how fast they sell out? If anyone can tell me roughly how fast they do, it would be greatly appreciated!

May 19, 2010
Well, I believe the V5s sold out in a couple of days to a week. Correct me if I'm wrong. But then they had a second release after the trailer contest was over. Hope this helps!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Keep in mind that we will not be selling Dan and Dave's Smoke and Mirrors v6 Playing Cards. Dan and Dave have all of the stock in their online store, so it might take a bit longer to sell out. However, if you don't want to risk waiting a few days to get them if you really want them, buy them as soon as possible. Just make sure you guarantee that you will be able to get some before they sell out.

SoClose25

Elite Member
Jul 19, 2011
I suppose they should be in stock for a few days... but really, no one can know that.

And by the way, here's a short video with different pictures of S&M v6, enjoy! :)

[video=youtube;SBmDsKytYLs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBmDsKytYLs[/video]

CalvinTan

Elite Member
Keep in mind that unlike the Red Artifice and the White Lions, these are not limited edition decks so I would assume D&D's had the same amount of decks made as before. They also released a second printing of their other decks after the originals were sold out.

The only problem I see today with the market is that a bunch of people are now hording them to resell later for a profit. D&D could avoid this by having more printed later since they own the rights to the design. It's not like the Wynn decks where those can never be printed again. That all being said, I would try and purchase them this weekend just in case, since you never know how many bricks one person or persons can buy to resell.

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
Keep in mind that unlike the Red Artifice and the White Lions, these are not limited edition decks so I would assume D&D's had the same amount of decks made as before. They also released a second printing of their other decks after the originals were sold out.

The only problem I see today with the market is that a bunch of people are now hording them to resell later for a profit. D&D could avoid this by having more printed later since they own the rights to the design. It's not like the Wynn decks where those can never be printed again. That all being said, I would try and purchase them this weekend just in case, since you never know how many bricks one person or persons can buy to resell.

Where did you hear that these aren't limited edition and such? Dan & Dave say in the comments of this thread here that it will be 'limited and never to be reprinted.'

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results