t11's biggest release - This Week!

I'm just wishing it will be the TOOC DVD by Chris Kenner, we have been waiting for years.

Can't help to see SOLO to be release, but honestly it won't be ready in such a short time. I think SOLO will be leaving until 11 Nov, hopefully earlier.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Also, can someone tell me what this totally out of control thing is? I feel totally out of the loop.

theory11 announced a project by Chris Kenner called Totally Out Of Control 3 years ago and it hasn't come out yet. So many people are thinking that is what the big release is going to be. Chris said he got busy with Copperfields show and it wasn't as good as he wanted it to be at the time.

Here's the trailer for it: http://media.theory11.com/1455-Totally-Out-Of-Control---Announcement

I hope it is TOOC! I've been watching on another release from Chris, especially this project for awhile! I love his work!

Jul 18, 2010
August 31st right?

Tis my birthday that day (17), and T11 is partying. I'll just pretend it's all a big party for me :)

Oh, and the magic should be exciting too.

I'll probably buy something or another buy Dan and Dave just drained my bank account with their new cards. Haha. You can count me in for a DVD.

XabierL

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2010
t11 crew, we want some clues!
I'd really like the DG Wallet or anything by DG, W:H, Chris Kenner (CK, I suppose? No, that's Calvin Klein) or Jason England...
Something that will change the way we see and learn magic would be so great too. I mean, we don't need JUST DVDs...

Jul 30, 2011
If Solo is put together that fast then I think I'm gonna shoot myself in the foot!

honestly made me lol!!! i am VERY excited for solo to come out! I almost purchased "papercuts" of the DnD website, but when i heard that "Solo" was coming out i decided i would wait and get that because i always loved michael's style.

Feb 20, 2011
ok, so for me something groundbreaking would be something no one can guess.
Like street magic with parked cars. Or driving ones....

Or what about a technology that lets you produce 3D images with lasers hidden on your fingers. That would be cool :p

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
No chrome, no metallic, no parked cars. ;) trikuxabi, you will be pleasantly surprised. HeCtic, this party is for you! Think big. This is something several years in the making that we are very proud to finally bring into the limelight. We're working night and day to make it happen - and this week, the curtain goes up.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results