t11's biggest release - This Week!

Jul 18, 2010
The magic sites are all in cahoots to bankrupt me. First Dan and Dave and now this. Damn you for making me spend money on my birthday. I don't even know what it is yet, and I'm probably buying it.

I will grab a piece of cake, and eat it in front of my computer. :)

The magic sites are all in cahoots to bankrupt me. First Dan and Dave and now this. Damn you for making me spend money on my birthday. I don't even know what it is yet, and I'm probably buying it.

I will grab a piece of cake, and eat it in front of my computer. :)

HeCtic

My Birthday is on 1st Sept, I'm facing bankrupt as well. This year's birthday is such a great one :p

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
I am starting to think that all of the comments from the T11 crew saying "Think big" is not figurative, but literal. Big things and shipping to Japan sometimes don't mix well ><

I still think it is a 1-on-1 skype session with Harry Poter and Hermione Granger.

Jul 18, 2010
Happy Birthday to you as well. I'd say it has been pretty successful so far. And who knows what presents I'll be getting myself on wednesday.

Jul 31, 2011
LA LA land
No chrome, no metallic, no parked cars. ;) trikuxabi, you will be pleasantly surprised. HeCtic, this party is for you! Think big. This is something several years in the making that we are very proud to finally bring into the limelight. We're working night and day to make it happen - and this week, the curtain goes up.

Darn, I was looking forward to seeing Chris Kenner looking like the Tin Man. Oh well :(

Seriously, though. What the heck is the Wire?????

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Tonight is Monday, and it's THE week. Can you hear the excitement in each letter I am typing? I am avoiding temptation to write in all caps. It's difficult!

Four years of thought, contemplation, tireless work, and months of production have lead us to this point. This point. This week. And by the end of it, you'll know the answer to the biggest secret we've ever had to keep. The one thing we kept under wraps since our inception. The largest thing we've ever committed ourselves to releasing. And we're going to do it - this week.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I can't even begin to tell you guys how cool this is going to be. You are not going to want to look away as the information starts coming into focus. This has been an incredibly long time in the making.

Get ready.

L

Jul 18, 2010
They've made it pretty clear that it's tomorrow. Hopefully it lives up to the hype. I'm guessing it will be pretty amazing. Can't wait.

They're also closing school tomorrow for power outages. Birthday success.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results