What is your favorite flourish?

Aug 31, 2007
Newton, MA
Well I guess the title says it all. What is your favorite flourish you can do? What is your favorite flourish you enjoy seeing done (i.e. you can't do it per say)?
Adam

I'm actually practicing one I devised a few weeks ago, still practicing it don't have a name for it, but personally I love under pressure, It get's such great reactions from people who see it because it's so unusual.

I'll make a video next summer when I get my camcorder, it's nothing overly complex, but it feels good to be able to say you came up with something. I've also been practicing the tokyo cut, which is a spinoff to the classic charlier, it's nic and is one handed which gives it some ability to be used well in combos...

Aug 31, 2007
Under presure : Grandpa Buck

TG deck flip: TG murry

AERIAL: those french dudes from decknique

My own flourish that i forget the name of (its on my utube acccount)

My favorite flourish to do is Daren's Squeeze cut. It just feels right in the hands. xD

My favorite flourish to watch is either Pandora, or Jackson Five done right. I've seen people try to go fast, but not smooth.

(BTW, those are not something I like to see but can't do. I can see and do the Pandora and J5)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Since I hold my cards in dealers grip with my right hand, my fans always had no numbers. They looked like an all blank deck. So I made up a fan to show the faces. I do a regular fan then a second fan on top of it. I then close the bottom fan to show the top fan. A little confusing I know, but it looks sick. Maybe I could put a video up sometime.

Aug 31, 2007
Singapore
i like to do madonna and molecule 2. the TG deckflip thing for molecule 2 just feels so good in my hands. and i like pivoting packets around in madonna.

favourite flourish i like to see is some 2 handed one-hand cut combo. preferably containing krptonite.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results