t11's biggest release - This Week!

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
The countdown begins tonight at 11:00pm EST. Join us!

I noticed he said the countdown. So I'm guessing tonight is the start of one of those hype campaigns like last year, not an actual release? Whatever the matter, I hope it doesn't last too long (cough* trying to get JB's attention over here cough*) cuz I have school tomorrow so I don't want another long puzzle chase that will keep me awake until one or something.

But nonetheless, I'm reaaaally excited for this. I mean, other times they and other magic sites have said that it's revolutionary. But I guess that this is the real deal cuz they actually said what revolutionary meant. ;)

Now gotta finish hw that my school gave on first day.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
So.....tonight you will release a 30 second hype video that doesn't actually show anything? I hope we get to see what it is because magic sites are going overboard with teasers for trailers for releases.

bluecrown hyped for a week about something amazing coming which turn out to be Bold Assembly, which actually isn't new or reliable.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
So.....tonight you will release a 30 second hype video that doesn't actually show anything?

No trailers, no teaser videos - just one simple idea. A game changer. Tonight at 11, we begin the countdown. By the end of this week, all is revealed.

Aug 29, 2011
Um I've seen alot of different guesses here but I am thinking it might not even be a trick. Maybe t11 is releasing a mobile app or version of it's website. Idk but I can't wait till they finally tell us what's up!! Hahaha

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results