D&D V6 release site crash?

SoClose25

Elite Member
Jul 19, 2011
I'm sure they're doing their best to bring the site back again, don't worry, if you can't order anything others can't order too.

Sep 2, 2007
I was just repeating what they said. There's a good chance that everyone constantly refreshing the page took its toll on their server.

Apr 2, 2011
I got mine :) before the site crashed... even though I am really sad cause I had no idea the 7 releases where today I thought it was one every day so I only got the v6 and I wanted the octopus deck and if an octopus could palm and an uncut sheet. :(

Jun 5, 2010
New York, New York
Yeah I had no idea that they were releasing everything at once. It was a bit much for me to cough up at once. So I plan on only getting a few v6's and a v6 sheet when the site comes back up. Does anyone know why they charge so much for shipping though? I mean im paying like over $30 in shipping.

Jul 18, 2010
I was under the impression is was a multi day thing also.

Also, I went with the slowest shipping which was like $17

Jun 22, 2010
Martinez, CA
Yeah I had no idea that they were releasing everything at once. It was a bit much for me to cough up at once. So I plan on only getting a few v6's and a v6 sheet when the site comes back up. Does anyone know why they charge so much for shipping though? I mean im paying like over $30 in shipping.

I was hoping for Theory11 to be selling them so I could use the shipping discount for orders over $75

Apr 10, 2011
The1eyedjack.com also sold some last night and sold out quickly. Bmpokerworld.com was selling some today, don't know if they've sold out yet. They are also available on Ebay already at $45 a piece although i'm thinking that seller doesn't even have them yet.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results