dan and dave v6's sold out ?

Jan 2, 2011
how the hell did they get sold out so fast?
i read somewhere that the v5's took atleast 3 -4 days to get sold out??

May 2, 2011
i am just as pissed as you are
i was there for the release
but the site crashed and i had an appointment about 1 hour after the release
and.......i missed it........
who wouldve known that i would take so long just to order cards 0.0

i got mehself 11 cuz if i tried to put a brick in it wouldnt register i wus liek whut?
But i am happy there are people like you guys who reallly wanted them and werent able to get them which means it should be pretty easy to turn a profit on these thangs

Jul 18, 2010
I got 10, and 8 of the Erdnaseums. I wasn't actually focused super hard on the time and happened to get on right when they released them.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I didn't buy any. That sort of stinks that these guys hype them up and then don't even supply enough for the demand. It's almost like a fun marketing game. Oh well.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Dan and Dave released the items 5 minutes before the actual release time, so i was able to order everything I wanted and got out of there ASAP before the site crashed. Here's what I managed to pick up:

Brick of v6
If An Octopus Could Palm + Commemorative Deck
1 Deck of Erdnaseum
Plumule des Cartes T-Shirt

I guess it's good to arrive a few minutes early in case they release it before official release time. When there's a high demand for a low supply, don't be there at the advertised time of release. Be there a few minutes early just in case.

:)

Apr 10, 2011
I managed to pick up 5 V6's, 3 Bee Squeezers, and this morning I decided to go for the IAOCP book and deck, 9 decks total.

I got a couple bricks of v6's and 1 uncut sheet of v6's and 1 uncut sheet of If an octopus could palm cards, and 1 brick of the Erdnaseum Squeezer deck. They released the uncut sheets, and Erdnaseum cards like 10 mins early, so that is how I got the uncut sheet of v6 lol It sucks people have been waiting months for these cards (I was one of them) and they weren't able to get any. Hopefully Theory11 will get 1,000 in or so to sell once D&D go through their order list and see how many they actually have left in stock. Let's just hope they don't go the same route as the Red Artifice's did.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results