Double Facers/One Way Forcing

Jun 1, 2009
Could anyone point me in the direction of effects one can do with a Double Facer deck and/or a One Way Forcing deck? I bought these for an intended purpose, so it wasn't out of curiosity, but I would like to know what else I can do. Just something as a stepping stone is fine. Thanks!

Jacob

Aug 2, 2011
California
I do a really awesome gimmicked Triumph with half a double backed deck. You can try it with a double faced deck, and get the same effect.

Jan 20, 2009
California
There is a book called Encyclopedia of Card Tricks by jean hugard with stuff for double facer's,one way decks,double backer's and a whole lot more.

Jun 1, 2009
Thanks Rich! I might actually have that book somewhere haha. Guess I should've looked before asking. >.<

Jacob

Jul 16, 2011
with a whole/half deck of doublefacers, "Astral Projection" by Jay Sankey. Great Mentalism effect, a version of it was performed by Criss Angel and David Blaine

With one/few double facer, "Anneversary Waltz", "Dream of Aces/Mcdonalds Aces".

Erdnase1902

Elite Member
Dec 11, 2010
derren brown has an AMAZING routine on his devil's picture book dvd with one of those gimmicks..won't say which one, you'll have to watch the dvd..but just an AMAZING effect!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results