On this day 4 years ago...

Hello forum members!

I wanted to take a topic to celebrate this day.
Today 4 years ago i took seat behind my computer and watched whatistheory11.com unravel into something of unspeakable delight. What i gazed upon at that time was a website in its infancy. At that point i had no idea of what this site was going to be or what it was going to do.

Today when i looked at the Tweet made under the Theory11 account stating 4 years has passed made me think of it. On this day today i have practiced magic/mentalism for 4 years. Not a long time is it my firends but this is where you can get with support from fellow practitioners, friends, family and self determination. Theory11 was there for everything. I met one of the most influencial teachers of my current life from here, i've met some extraordinary people here, i've gotten the chance to mentally push myself to new limits discussing every aspect of performing and technique on the different forums.

Today i don't only celebrate what theory11 has become, i celebrate what i have become and the fact that theory11 was always here with its members to push me towards success.

Thank you: D ICE R, WilliamDraven, KeoSilver, praetoritevong, FOO:L, RDChopper, Cedric Taylor, Luka, Sherlock(Mr.Jane), MagicSanj, visualartist, Steerpike, oldavid1, TheBlack&WhiteIllusionist, GusEds, TheTumbleweed and everyone else who i forgot to mention. There has been a lot of people the past 4 years.

I'm happy to have had the chance to meet you all,
thank you for making me the person i am today!

I raise this glass(i actually have a glass in my hand) to the originals,
the guys who started the foundation on which this forum stands.
There is tons of information hidden into the depths of these forums and i'm glad to have been apart of building some of the topics and contributing to the posts made.

M.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 20, 2009
Mumbai, India
I wasn't here since the beginning, but since I started magic, Theory11 has been there for me. The forums has been a place to share knowledge and get insight that you won't find in books or DVDs, since alot of it comes from EXPERIENCE of performers who are kind enough to share. Its also amazing that the official artists take time to post on the forums and give their opinions about stuff. Makes my day to have things appreciated by members of a this community. I have read posts, seen videos and talked to people who have inspired me and helped keep my passion for this art alive. To sum it all up, Theory11 taught me that there is more to magic than the tricks and effects, much more. Thank you Theory11 - Forum members,Artists, Support team and all. Thank you.

For those who find this post too sappy, here's something real macho for you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsGYh8AacgY

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I've been here since day one, although my presence on the forums has been little to none.
I am so proud to say I've watched this company grow into what it is today, and to have such an awesome group of people running it, and the awesome members keeping it alive.

Happy birthday guys!

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
It was awesome to learn that the big release will be The Wire.
Effin finally, whipeeee! :)

M.

It is awesome, but it's also kinda sad that it's going to be released. It was something mysterious that no one new what it was, but everyone talked about it. It was the heart of T11. What are they going to keep us wondering about in the next 4 years?
Btw. I will be very disappointed if the Wire is the same as on line trainings that E and some other magicians already have on their web-sights. It would be cool if it was some kind of on line conference though, like EMC or something.

Anyways, back on topic. I have also been here since day one, and will probably be as long as I can. There were MANY good threads and posts and competitions, and I love T11 for that, apart from their videos and products of course.

Now, in the spirit of all this hype, I will just announce that on Sept. 12th I will be out of isolation, in which I've been for the past 6 months, and as soon as I do, I have around 15 new threads, topics, ideas, presentations, effects etc. ready to release onto these forums. It's not as nearly exciting as the wire, but it will be much different than the regular "which trick should I buy" threads. Actually, one of the topics I'm going to start does bear that name, and the answer to that question is different from all the usual ones.
So I'll let the WIRE have it's thunder until Sept.12th.

Cheers!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results