Con-Artistry

Jun 1, 2009
Well, besides the first one, the rest wouldn't be considered "con artist" sleights. It wasn't terrible, but work on your double lifts, especially with the effect with the four aces, make them seem more natural. Overall, not a bad video, but the title and the content didn't match up.

Jacob

Well, besides the first one, the rest wouldn't be considered "con artist" sleights. It wasn't terrible, but work on your double lifts, especially with the effect with the four aces, make them seem more natural. Overall, not a bad video, but the title and the content didn't match up.

Jacob

I'm going to have to agree with Jacob, the video overall wasn't bad, but the only con-artisty type move you did was at the end, where it was like a 3-card monte. Also, I would consider getting Jason England's video on the double lift. Keep practicing, and I look forward to seeing improvements on your next video.

Jan 9, 2011
For some of your first videos I think they were pretty good! I would be wary of how you title your videos though lol, a bit misleading regarding the lack of sleights.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results