Molecule 2.01

Jun 23, 2011
Quito, Ecuador
Hi I wanted to share my small variation on the molecule 2 by dananddave. It's a different method but looks flashy aswell. Tell me what you think.
[video=youtube;wOGxZ6x-nec]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOGxZ6x-nec[/video]

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
It's just a combination of a move by Ajek (don't remember what it is called) that's on Kardistry.net and the ending of Molecule 2. You certainly can't claim originality on that.

With that being said, it's a nice little combo.

Jun 23, 2011
Quito, Ecuador
It's just a combination of a move by Ajek (don't remember what it is called) that's on Kardistry.net and the ending of Molecule 2. You certainly can't claim originality on that.

Oh..that's sad because I was already thinking on a name for it, thanks anyway for the reference, I didn't know about Ajek's move.

Jun 23, 2011
Quito, Ecuador
Yeah, man. It doesn't look anything like M2 but I see room for additional cuts. You wouldn't mind if I played around with, would you? :) And yes, put up a name and do claim originality then create more. :)

I guess you may play with it, I had been doing so, but it seems it's not my creation.

Sep 10, 2011
Cebu City, Philippines
Oh..that's sad because I was already thinking on a name for it, thanks anyway for the reference, I didn't know about Ajek's move.

I guess I should say thanks for the reference too. And yeah, I guess you can't claim originality. However, that doesn't mean you can't make your own flourish out of this move. A lot of flourishes today come from other different flourishes. Some become original while some don't. Keep at it. :)

Jun 23, 2011
Quito, Ecuador
I guess I should say thanks for the reference too. And yeah, I guess you can't claim originality. However, that doesn't mean you can't make your own flourish out of this move. A lot of flourishes today come from other different flourishes. Some become original while some don't. Keep at it. :)

Of course, I won't let this discourage me from learning and creating new concepts

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results