Paradox52 Cardistry

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Your flourishing is fairly smooth and well executed but everything else needs work. As an aesthetic point, your videos have a tendency to be very washed out (too much glare). I can hardly tell which cards you're showing half the time because nothing is in focus, it's like looking into a light bulb.

And as my own personal point, how about a video where you perform for an audience?

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Actually, to tell you the truth, besides Molecule 4 Hollywood, the flourishes and moves were not very smooth at all. More practice will help you smoothen them out.

As far as camera/lighting, I agree with Christopher.

Black Cards on Black background = FAIL. I Agree with the two others above, I couldn't even pay attention to the cards because of the bad camera focus and lighting. Also, the Guardians, and Ghosts were horrible choices for deck on your camera. For the next video, I would try and use D&D v6's or something a little more vibrant, like Red or Blue Wynn's. The regular Bicycles didn't look bad on your camera and I could actually pay attention to what you were doing. The smithback Erdnase's were okay, but I preferred the Bicycles overall out of all the decks, and I am personally not a huge fan of Bicycles, it's just what worked best with your camera.

We're not trying to be mean, we're just trying to give you honest opinions on what we think would make it look better, the flourishes overall weren't bad, even if they were a bit sloppy, anyone could live with that, it's just the camera, or the camera man. So fix the camera, get some brighter decks, and all should be good. I look forward to your next video.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results