theory11 playing cards

Jul 31, 2011
LA LA land
Hi, I was just wondering why you guys keep the sold out decks on the playing cards page. Especially since it's guaranteed that most, if not all, of the sold out decks will not be sold again. I just feel like it's cluttering the page.

Also, this isn't a big deal, but why isn't Alex Geiser or Bizau Christian under All Artists when you mouse over it (on the tricks page)?

Respectfully,
towcheeze :)

cesarmadera

Operations Manager
Team member
Aug 14, 2010
Also, I think The Wire should get it's own button on the site. Playing Cards and Gear should be merged together.

And the reason i believe to why they keep the playing cards listed is probably for card collectors. I personally am a huge collector, but i tend to go after the rare ones *white cents, brown wynns, black ghost 1st ed.* Without those cards being listed i would never have known about them until it was too late.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Interesting point. We keep sold out decks on the page for historical purposes - to let people know about the deck, even if it is no longer immediately available. For a deck like Propaganda, we pour countless hours into design and development of each one, so it wouldn't make much sense to remove it from the site altogether when a deck is temporarily (or permanently) sold out.

Aug 19, 2009
Interesting point. We keep sold out decks on the page for historical purposes - to let people know about the deck, even if it is no longer immediately available. For a deck like Propaganda, we pour countless hours into design and development of each one, so it wouldn't make much sense to remove it from the site altogether when a deck is temporarily (or permanently) sold out.

So which decks are only temporarily out of stock? :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results