Saturday Night Contest - All Wired Up!

magicflipper17134

Elite Member
Nov 21, 2010
For sept 3rd: Card production and color change

Ok, so evidently the submissions had to be done today(My bad). So I decided to record and put up three of my favorite color changes and a card production. THIS WAS FILMED AND EDITED TODAY[at a very fast rate]:) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EriUUJMIcJc

SHIN LIM

Last edited by a moderator:

NickDiffatte

Elite Member
Jun 18, 2011
I just thought I would mention to Shin and a few others that I think Casey wanted you to create the effect(s) today. Just mentioning it so that your guys amazing stuff does not get disqualified. "What you guys have to do is create ANY trick in ANY genre of magic - Cards, Coins, Stage, etc. Very simple. Like what was said before, we want you guys to get your creative juices flowing. Your effect that you create for tonight has to contain some original merit - we want the effect to be created by you specifically for this contest. You can even make an original gimmick for your effect! Gimmicked or impromptu, all varieties of entries are accepted for the contest. We're looking for die-hard creativity."

magicflipper17134

Elite Member
Nov 21, 2010
shin lim EFFECT FOR THE 3RD SEPT

I just thought I would mention to Shin and a few others that I think Casey wanted you to create the effect(s) today. Just mentioning it so that your guys amazing stuff does not get disqualified. "What you guys have to do is create ANY trick in ANY genre of magic - Cards, Coins, Stage, etc. Very simple. Like what was said before, we want you guys to get your creative juices flowing. Your effect that you create for tonight has to contain some original merit - we want the effect to be created by you specifically for this contest. You can even make an original gimmick for your effect! Gimmicked or impromptu, all varieties of entries are accepted for the contest. We're looking for die-hard creativity."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EriUUJMIcJc

SHIN LIM

NickDiffatte

Elite Member
Jun 18, 2011
Oops I did not see the new vid. Sorry for any misunderstanding. I just wanted to mention that to some would accidently posted old vids and didnt create the material today. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results