The WIRE

Jul 13, 2010
I have no video editing skills at all, except for being able to chop stuff around, change resolutions and change video codecs. I can't do fancy editing or flashy effects. I only have average camera equipment and a good (not high quality) mic. I do however have some effects and moves I've been using and wanting to share for some time. They are IMO great and fun and I hope I'll be able to get them out to the community but will my approval for wire suffer due to an averagely edited/0 video effects video?

I am a Magician after all not a multimedia expert lol.
That`s a good thing. Far too much people I`ve seen concentrate too much on the editing, far too long intros and outros, and flamboyant effects. What people don`t realize, that they lose focus on things that should be important.
Consumers are not interested in video effects, they are interested in the trick/move/advise/product/whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I can see where you're coming from, but I still strongly believe that people buy an effect because it is solid and performable, not because the video has flashing lights and fancy music. I think The Wire will prove that.

I think there are lots of guys out there that are looking for a new unique effect and they wont care about the editing and stuff. There definatley are people out there who aren't going to give some guys a chance because their video doesn't look as good as others. I like the WIRE because it will give both guys an equal opportunity.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results